X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

closest match for Nichicon HZ 6.3v 2200 uF

this is for xbox 360 .

Re: closest match for Nichicon HZ 6.3v 2200 uF

any clues ? its just for a better one than the bulging one so i can put it back together .. its working after gpu reflow . only fixed it for practice .

Comment

I'd just replace it with a polymer capacitor. Depending on the location, probably any ultra low esr 1800uF or higher polymer capacitor would do.
      As you say it's working now, measure the voltage across that electrolytic capacitor while the xbox runs. If the voltage is below 4v, then you could use cheaper 4v rated polymer capacitors, otherwise you'd have to stick with 6.3v

You can find lots of 4v or 2.5v rated polymer capacitors on video cards and motherboards, if you have broken on old ones you no longer need... but maybe not quite so high capacitance.

Comment

this one stands on its own amongst different ones away from heat . all other values the same look good physically . and there are lots of them . this one is near the gpu that became detached in places . will do voltage but will it be correct with faulty cap or do i use a generic for testing ? or just remove it first ?

Comment

unless it's shorted, it wont effect voltage readings.

Comment

Working...
          X