50 inch samsung 2010 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 inch samsung 2010 model

hi ,i have 50 inch plasma TV model PS50C450B1 when i switch it on everything works perfect after one minute it will go off and the relay will be clickling on and off for sometime and then it will come on again then repeat the same cycle,any advise where to start checking thankx

Re: 50 inch samsung 2010 model

post pictures of the boards,try and make as clear and detailed as possible..
    Proud owner of dozens of broken TV's and many,many,many boards.

Our website and passion:http://hollenhundshepherds.com/

Comment

this the picture the tv
      Attached Files

Comment

you should take close up pictures of each board as well

you should really clean all that dust off with compressed air
        Last edited by jose6326; 07-18-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

these are the other pictures
          Attached Files

Comment

Have you checked the small white fuse on the Tcon - Pic 2 and what volatge do you get on each side of it with respect to ground
            Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
            http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

i have not check it yet but what voltage did u think i should expert there ?,and if that voltage is missing did u think the tv can work normal for a minute b4 it goes off
              thank.

Comment

What does the light on the control board do when it turns off?
                Connect PSON to GND via a wire (unplug connector from main board end)
                Jumper pins 3 and 4 on control board on 4 pin connector block
                Plug TV in, you should get test patterns, see if TV keeps going or if it shuts off.
                Last edited by tom66; 07-23-2014, 04:52 PM.
                Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

the light blinks

Comment

hi tom66 which PSON are you refering too the one on the control board or psu

Comment

On the cable between PSU and main board - unplug end connected to main board
                      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

thanks and will get back to you

Comment

forgot to add, it's pin 3 & 4 on 4 pin connector block on the control board, the header which has nothing connected

Comment

i did what u said is the test partern is coming and it does not go off

Comment

Good, this confirms the main AV board is bad, you will need to repair or replace that. The main AV has the HDMI ports on it.
                              I just got a 51" D450, a year newer than your set, it has a bad main board too.

One possible failure is the BGA chip, may need a reflow/reball. Also try doing a full factory reset: in standby (with main board connector attached again and test pattern jumper removed) press INFO, MENU, MUTE then POWER on the remote control, wait for it to enter service mode, then select RESET or FACTORY RESET.
                              Last edited by tom66; 07-23-2014, 05:01 PM.

Comment

thanx after i did the reflow is now working perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X