c5707 or 2sc5707 replacements found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c5707 or 2sc5707 replacements found

I just found this place earlier today and have been reading all morning. first off thanks for all the help so far. anyway while working on some hp 1740 monitors i have found that the c5707's on benq inverter boards (in this case 48.L1G02.A01) often fail. While looking for replacements I contacted a Mouser tech and was directed to this as a upgraded replacement http://www.mouser.com/Search/Product...bbdniJVM8qc%3d

I just ordered them and thought I would share this info with the rest of the class.

Re: c5707 or 2sc5707 replacements found

not even close!
    Attached Files

Comment

Well thanks

I already ordered them on there advice, Looks like i'm off to ebay to get them then.

Comment

You can return them, or if they were all you ordered, just refuse the package (leave BIG note for delivery service). Contact them and relate the info that their tech misguided you.

Toast
        veritas odium parit

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty
          You can return them, or if they were all you ordered, just refuse the package (leave BIG note for delivery service). Contact them and relate the info that their tech misguided you.

Toast
          I agree with Toasty. It is not your fault, as you didn't pull out the "replacement" out of nowhere. Talk to them before the package arrives, and then refuse it.
          There are 10 kind of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those who don't.
          • ASUS ROG Maximus IX Code
          • Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz
          • 16gb GSKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200
          • 1 M2 SSD + 2 WD Blue 1TB (Mirrored)
          • Windows 10 Pro x64
          • GeForce GT1050
            2 x Acer KA240H + 1 Vewsonic VP2130 21 (a cap replacement job )

Comment

I also ordered other stuff so i'll return them after a quick conversations with them. I'm sure it wont be a problem.

Comment

dmbj,
              here's a picture of the inverter/power supply board used in one of the four
              hp L1740 lcd monitors.
              George
              Attached Files

Comment

I hope that board darkening is from the C5707s and not from shorted turns in the transformer which caused them to blow.
                Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.

Comment

does this mean the c5707 has no equivalent?

Comment

why? Digikey has tons of these 2sc5707, the parts status is still active.

Comment

Working...
                    X