Acer Aspire E5-772-89L4 Bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer Aspire E5-772-89L4 Bios needed

5 minutes is a long time,whats your programmer .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I program with the CH341A module.
      normal it goes very fast, only with this chip I noticed that it takes quite a long time.

Comment

Support for the W25Q64FV was added to the official paid software ver 1.29

https://skygz.world.taobao.com/p/rd9...472fdc0eiPk6rf

I don`t know if other members here have had problems with the same bios chip.
        Try ASProgrammer software, theres some info about the W25Q64FV in the thread.

(use google translate)
        http://4pda.ru/forum/lofiversion/ind...884713-20.html
        https://github.com/nofeletru/UsbAsp-...mmer_1.4.0.zip

If it still doesn`t work try another chip.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-08-2019, 01:01 PM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I have now downloaded the version 1.29 and will program again, let's see if something changes. if not, I order 5 new chips and test again.
          Thank you very much!

If anyone has any other tips, please write

Comment

can someone tell me if this bios chip is 1.8V? if so, then it can not work. Then I need the 1.8 V adapter to program

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              @on/off sorry for interupting the thread, you were right about it being an AMD bios.Easy to get confused with acer part numbers.In your bios there was 1 small error at 5CA030 ,ive done that before too, missing the last character on the win key.
              Indeed, I miss one character on win-key. Fortunately Badcaps.net have lots people whom have skill about bios, thanks for your corrections.

Originally posted by Blackcoiin View Post
              can someone tell me if this bios chip is 1.8V? if so, then it can not work. Then I need the 1.8 V adapter to program
              From code your bios chips it was work for 3.3V voltages, also schematics said Franky-CarrizoLite aka CZ-L using 3.3V voltage.
              I would prefer buy the adapter 1.8V to invest advance tools for bios.
              Last edited by on/off; 03-08-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Thank you @on/off.
                I have just ordered a 1.8 V adapter.

Do you have any idea what I could try to repair the device? I wonder why I can start the laptop with the power button but not turn off? Also, I wonder why the fan does not even turn, then starts, stops again, and then starts on full power. I do not want to buy a new motherboard, which costs up to $ 300

Comment

Do you have all voltages on big grey coils?
                  How many ampere current drawn on your PSU?

Comment

hey on / off, I've measured the gray coils before, at all, voltage of 3V. except 2. I am sorry if sometimes I do not understand, because I'm not an electronic. But I try my best and I am also attached to the things that interest me. The second thing you wrote, I did not quite understand.

Comment

edit working
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X