Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Asus Strix GTX 1060 1070 (TI) or 1080 Boardview

Hello,

I have a water damaged Asus Strix GTX 1070 (cg411p rev 1.0). I bought it just for fun because it was cheap and I wanted to see if I can fix it.
    I think I am getting close to fixing it but to tripple check every trace before soldering I need a board view of exactly this model. Some russian collegues refered me to a chinese forum where I might buy it, but I have no idea how to use their forum. Likewise, I don't know if the russian guy was serious or just wanted to troll me .

As I mentioned, my board model is cg411p rev 1.0
    but through the power of the Internet I found out that following models have quiet simmilar board layouts:

cg411p3 (Asus Strix GTX 1060)
    cg411p5 (Asus Strix GTX 1070 TI)
    cg413p (Asus Strix GTX 1080)

I have already found some board views of 1070's and 1080's from Asus, but they are not "Strix" so they differ quiet havily and so they dont help me.

I would also appriciate if someone could send me a high deteiled shot of one of those cards from both sides, or just an hd close up of the marked area (both sides) would be perfect. Those images on the internet are not sufficiant.

Best regards
    Attached Files

Re: Need Asus Strix GTX 1060 1070 (TI) or 1080 Boardview

Hello,
    finally I have found the schematics and the boardview but cannot download it because it is on a chinese forum. The webpage is called chinafix.com and from the pictures the user has posted the boardview is identical to the original card.
    I wasted a whole day trying to register myself but it seems that they are not letting people from the eu to register anymore.

Please, if someone has an account for this forum could download the zip for me, I would be very happy.

Comment

What do you really need to solder in this area ? these component are some resistor/coil/cap, nothing particular that need special value in order to use the card, as long as the cap are rated for the correct voltage, it should be fine

Comment

Hi,
        this area is burned and I need to clean it and rewire it

Comment

Also very much could use this

Comment

Electronic has your exact Model if you still need it
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...0+strix&page=3

Comment