Vizio 50” M48-C1 picture problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vizio 50” M48-C1 picture problems

This tv would not power on. I replaced the main board and got it on but the picture is distorted. When the Vizio logo comes on it is split and shows up with half the V on each edge of the screen. Can someone tell me what the problem is?
    I've checked the ribbon connections and they look fine. Wiggled them and no change in the picture. Is this a t-con board problem?

Attached Files

Re: Vizio 50” M48-C1 picture problems

Do you have a zoom setting? kind of looks like it's zoomed way in.

Comment

it may the replacements board belong to other model .. log in service menu to read the info there.

Comment

Could be, did you match up the numbers on the stickers of the mainboards not just the board numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
          Could be, did you match up the numbers on the stickers of the mainboards not just the board numbers?
          LOL.. the threat written vizio 50 M48 c1 how it come ???

Comment

Wrong board. They sent me a board for M50-C1 and my tv is M49-C1. I noticed it as I was putting up the packaging and saw what was on the sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
              LOL.. the threat written vizio 50 M48 c1 how it come ???
              Oops, I didn't even notice.

Comment

Fat thumbs typing on phone. It should read M49-C1. So I guess it’s actually a 49” tv.

Comment

Wonder if it can be adjusted in the service menu on this model? BUT it's easy to brick a tv if you do the wrong thing in the service menu.

Comment

Anyone knows how to get to service menu on M series? Just got a M70-c3 to replace P602UI-B3 main board (shopjimmy claims compatible) but right hand side LEDS are not working. Swapping left and right Led set results in the Same; leds are good.

Note this TV doesn't have CH+ / CH- on the TV. It has Input, Vol-, Vol+ and power. Tried EXIT 123, Menu 1999 last, Menu 2489... Nothing seems to work
                    Last edited by jason123; 03-16-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X