TOSHIBA 40L3453DB red-green blinking light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOSHIBA 40L3453DB red-green blinking light

look under the cover of CI module if you find it or the downside of the boards .. and tell me under the 17mb95 you have another No
    Last edited by Diah; 02-16-2021, 06:39 AM.

Comment

ok i found the little bugga, it was on the other side of the board

U10
      25L1606E
      ?21-126...................i cannot make out what character the ? is
      K142072
      Attached Files

Comment

Also the number on the board is
        17MB95
        R3 050413

Comment

Originally posted by Fergal22 View Post
          ok i found the little bugga, it was on the other side of the board

U10
          25L1606E
          ?21-126...................i cannot make out what character the ? is
          K142072
          yes this one 25L606E, the other NO no need. you need to reprogram it because its now erased or corrupted when you did the flash so tv doesn't boot

i am putting here dumps for this 17mb95 with vestel panel.. could be help and make it booting again... and also one complete firmware which its include the file of this chip need to try too by using the side panel key of the tv

Note. if any other users have dump please share too to this threat.

Mega download
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
            yes this one 25L606E, the other NO no need. you need to reprogram it because its now erased or corrupted when you did the flash so tv doesn't boot

i am putting here dumps for this 17mb95 with vestel panel.. could be help and make it booting again... and also one complete firmware which its include the file of this chip need to try too by using the side panel key of the tv

Note. if any other users have dump please share too to this threat.

Mega download
            Hi thanks for all your help so far, which one do i try first and is it the same procedure as before
            usb stick in then power on tv while holding ok button until i see something happening?

Comment

Hi thanks for all your help so far, which one do i try first and is it the same procedure as before
              usb stick in then power on tv while holding ok button until i see something happening?
              the 2 file attached need to flash them direct to the U10, by using cheap CH341A programmer adapter and One Clip for 8 pins.

the mega file you can do it as you did before by because no response from RC so need to use the side panel..

Comment

the 2 file attached need to flash them direct to the U10, by using cheap CH341A programmer adapter and One Clip for 8 pins.

the mega file you can do it as you did before by because no response from RC so need to use the side panel..
                Could you recommend which one to get as there are a few different ones on ebay if you don't mind
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...sPageName=GSTL

Comment

the cheaper one to you include the clip and no extra fee for shipment..
                  for example

you need to consider 2 option
                  1- you start to repair it your self and this mainboards will be good candidate to learn with programming .. or

2- easy way you buy one used mainboards with 10 more extra as same to yours or where you can upgrade yours Toshiba model with one had SAT tuner if you like... all ab to you

Comment

the cheaper one to you include the clip and no extra fee for shipment..
                    for example

you need to consider 2 option
                    1- you start to repair it your self and this mainboards will be good candidate to learn with programming .. or

2- easy way you buy one used mainboards with 10 more extra as same to yours or where you can upgrade yours Toshiba model with one had SAT tuner if you like... all ab to you
                    I will buy the programmer and learn as it gives me something to do, i will start to read up about it while i wait for it to come and If it don't work i can always buy a mainboard

I still have a CY7C68013A Mini board which i used many years ago to bring VU+ clone sat boxes back to life, only used in 2 times and its been gathering dust in the draw ever since as they put paid to that way of watching P*rate tv

Comment

I will buy the programmer and learn as it gives me something to do, i will start to read up about it while i wait for it to come and If it don't work i can always buy a mainboard

I still have a CY7C68013A Mini board which i used many years ago to bring VU+ clone sat boxes back to life, only used in 2 times and its been gathering dust in the draw ever since as they put paid to that way of watching P*rate tv
                      then you can use the CY7C68013A LOL or its model which cant be writing .bin file
                      Last edited by Diah; 02-16-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

then you can use the CY7C68013A LOL or its model which cant be writing .bin file
                        This is what i have, is it of any use for anything nowadays?

I will buy the
                        CH341A 24 25 Series kit

Is ths the main board to get if i cannot fix it buy re programming it
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAIN-BOAR...8AAOSwGvZf-D5K
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Fergal22; 02-16-2021, 09:26 AM.

Comment

This is what i have, is it of any use for anything nowadays?

I will buy the
                          CH341A 24 25 Series kit
                          yes of course it did but need software interface to do this job.

yes CH341A more easy specially with clip also it can be used as programmer and serial USB to TTL too for tracing log, also you can use it afuture to program mini Arduino too with mini OLED (1$ panel ) .. it make more fun and good start to learning somethings new.

Comment

yes of course it did but need software interface to do this job.

yes CH341A more easy specially with clip also it can be used as programmer and serial USB to TTL too for tracing log, also you can use it afuture to program mini Arduino too with mini OLED (1$ panel ) .. it make more fun and good start to learning somethings new.
                            Ok i have ordered it, is there a tutorial anywhere on how to use it?

Thanks for all you help it's appreciated

Comment

Ok i have ordered it, is there a tutorial anywhere on how to use it?

Thanks for all you help it's appreciated
                              it is easy to know how it work.. i attached for you 2 version of the software and the driver for windows.
                              Attached Files

Comment

it is easy to know how it work.. i attached for you 2 version of the software and the driver for windows.
                                Thank you very much
                                I look forward to learning something new
                                Last edited by Fergal22; 02-16-2021, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                                  The programmer arrived and i connected it to the U10 25L1606E chip
                                  I had to use the Ch341A_Ver_134 software as the other one (CH341A Mini Progarammer V1.30) just said access error or could not find file every time i clicked detect?

it seems to have found it ok but i did have to choose the 25L1606E from the drop down menu as there was other versions there, it seems to read it ok to, see pictures
                                  Do i just choose and write one of the dumps you attached in post 24 then see if it boots up and if it don't just try the other dump, or do i have to write the upgrade software as well afterwards using the programmer?
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by Fergal22; 02-19-2021, 06:31 AM.

Comment

dump it first and save the dump.. then if use auto to write one of the files i attched.. it will erase the chip then check blank then write then verified write. when all OK mean the flashing fine... try both file let see .

Comment

dump it first and save the dump.. then if use auto to write one of the files i attched.. it will erase the chip then check blank then write then verified write. when all OK mean the flashing fine... try both file let see .
                                      Ok read and saved the dump attached
                                      chose the (Toshiba_40L1333DG_U10_25L1606) file and done the auto
                                      everything went as it should successfully

Do i just connect the board back in the tv now and see if it boots up?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

hmm yours dump file look good.... i wounder why didn't boot..

put back mainboards and check... if didn't boot try the other file.. we want just boot to accept the ok of the RC

Comment

hmm yours dump file look good.... i wounder why didn't boot..

put back mainboards and check... if didn't boot try the other file.. we want just boot to accept the ok of the RC
                                          We have a blinking red/green light again
                                          what do i do now?

Comment

Working...
                                          X