X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung 213T inverter

Originally posted by jaceksto View Post
    Hi,

Thanks to this thread I have just fixed my 213T. On the beginning I replaced all six caps on the PSU and all four caps on the inverter board. Panel started to work but the upper part of LCD was much darker then lower. I checked mos-fets and and two of them was failed also. I replaced them and the fuse which protect them also and... panel has been recovered!

Thanks,

jaceksto
    Hi, i've been able to replace the caps and get back my 213t to a new life! But i'm experiencing the same your issue, about darkening...and i would like to substitute the mosfets and fuse....could i ask you where they are located? It would be wonderful to have an image with the mosfets pointed out
    thank you very much

Comment

Hi all,

I'm posting here a picture of my 213T after the caps' substitution, showing a white screen.
      I'm totally noob in electronics, but thanks to this forum i've been able to find a replacement for what seem bulged caps and let them subtitued by a technician...(i would have damaged something for having no experience at all in soldering etc.)

The magic is that before the cure the monitor was totally down (led on but no video at all) and now it's working!!! But, as you can see , the lower part of the monitor is darker...Someone suggests checking mosfets and replacing a fuse...are they cheap as caps? can someone please help me finding them on the board?
      Thanks to this very useful comunity!

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Mork,

Look back in post #9 in this thread. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...44&postcount=9

There you will see how I replaced two mosfets on this inverter. I fixed many of these and some needed several mosfets replaced. Post a picture of your inverter if you can.

Comment

Working...
        X