Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung 2493HM issue

Originally posted by werthles View Post
    I tried to get my camera to focus on that chip and to no avail. Ill note what numbers i see around it. Maybe IC304 is its part number.
    1) For best picture quality and clarity take your boards to a window on a sunny day, turn flash off, and use macro mode. Take a top down view of all your boards (front and back). Make sure the photo is legible so that we can read the PCB printing clearly. A shutter speed of 1/125 or faster will produce nice clear focused pictures. Try to get a photo that is 2000x2000 resolution or as close as possible.

2) IC304 is the PCB board designation.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Ok, i will play around with my camera tomorrow when the sun is up.

Comment

Was Werthles able to repairhis monitor? I have a 2493HM with the same blown cap but with no led when powered up. Haven't gone much further than this. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Skurg View Post
          I have a 2493HM with the same blown cap but with no led when powered up.
          Same as above. Post pictures following the guidelines in my sig file below.
          --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
          X