PIONEER SX 522 -SHORTED channel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIONEER SX 522 -SHORTED channel.

Hi recently i got vsx 522 . the problem is one channel shorted, so i removed the shorted transisotr and i power up receiver worked except that channel .. then i descided to replace the b1560 shorted transistor. after replacing i power up ,,
    but i got some fumes, when i checked amp board i saw ther is lead drops makes shorting of transisor a992 pins it cause blowing of some resistors and a992 transistors. Now i replaced all blown transistors and resisotrs but when i am power receier going to protection mode.. when i check what is the reason i found that dc volt presents in amplifier out ..in all channel. i dont know why.. i checked all transistors and diodes on the board all are fine.. still i cannot understand what causing dc volt in amp out . anyone can help me?

Here i am attaching service manual. actually the lead ball cause shortage of q437 transistor in SL amp channel. due to this q443 and q444 blown out also zenerdiod zd140 got shorting.then after that q417 and associated resistors blown
    Attached Files

Re: PIONEER SX 522 -SHORTED channel.

No answers??

Comment

Working...
    X