This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

My Name is Scott I am a Quality Manager in a machining shop and I enjoy the challenge of fixing things. Lately it's been tvs and having read posts on badcaps in the past I knew this is the best spot for information.

Comment

My name is Arie, i'm from Philippines. Repairing mobilephones and minor in laptop troubleshooting. I want to learn how to troubleshoot more on laptops...

Comment

Hello,

I'm new here. Why am I here? I have a Samsung 60" plasma HDTV I just DON'T want to junk.
        I hope to acquire the information and assistance to troubleshoot and repair my plasma HDTV. I also look forward to getting to know all y'all. Hey, thank you!

Comment

Hello,

i'm here because i need rare information about some older notebooks... hard to find.

Comment

Hey guys

I'm Juan from Bogota and I'm here to learn and maybe share some of my experience with you

Comment

Hello friends. I like to try to fix everything, im young @ electronics repair. i have solder, basic electrical and some electronic knowledge from life and work learning curves! mostly my problem child is my samsung plasma. she has been thru 3-4 different moves with me for the past 10 yrs or so I think at least 4 cap changes and multiple fuses! Hope fully i can pick up a few tricks and get my living room back together. TV is not happy with me right now and is being stubborn!!

Comment

Hello fellow electronics junkies. My name is Fltechguy. I'm 44, a father of 4 and a tech junkie. I'm an industrial maintenance technician by trade. Basically I'm a jack of all trades. I look forward to getting help and helping someone in need.

Comment

Hello from Republic of Georgia ! :-)

Comment

Hello I have just basic electronic knowledge and am mechanically minded and I have this particular trait about me that I feel the need and or have the desire to repair my own things as opposed to having someone else do it for me as long as I have the proper information and tools.

Comment

Hello my Name xa 300 amp is stuck in protect

Comment

hello hi every body

Comment

hi,am from s.w region of cameroon. i have been into electronic repairs for 7yrs,espeacilaly flatscreen tv, am so grateful to be part of this forum

Comment

i wud like to know how to creat a new thread

Comment

Good Day,

I have stumbled upon this forum seeking help and advice on TV electronic repair. I have read through some posts and enjoy the intelligence and prompt reply from the people. Looks to be a great forum!!!

Comment

i have a Samsung plasma ps60E570, the display is ok but when u connect the antenna or dvd u can only get the sound ,
                                any suggestion will be appreciated

Comment

I'm Joe, I'm new to the game and am just looking for some help with some LCDs I'm trying to fix.

Comment

Hello, I am just looking for some info!

Comment

Howdy from Texas. Doing research on my Sharp 70" TV with a black line 2/3 of the screen left to right. Hoping to get some help. Looks like tons of knowledge here.

Comment

Hello everyone.My name is Chris and I found this page through google. Very helpful forum and hop in to get some help with my lg plasma!! Thank you all for this awesome page!

Comment

Hello All,
                                          I'm Bevan, an electronic / radio technician from Whyalla, South Australia. I am also an Amateur Radio Operator thus the VK5BD call sign.
                                          Regards,
                                          Bevan

Comment

Working...
                                          X