Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer lcd monitor v193hq no display

Hi,
    Got this used monitor with blue colour power led but display is just two red vertical lines.
    Could this due to dying ccfl backlight bulb?

Kindly advise.

Re: Acer lcd monitor v193hq no display

Hi,

I am attaching a picture of the acer monitor showing 2 vertical lines.also attached picture of power board and graphic board for reference.

While power on, i checked voltage on power board output on white connector to graphic board. The red cable on pin 1 or 2 is 5vdc. This mean power output is ok.
    Can the vertical lines be due to ccfl backlight lamp dying? Thank you for replying.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mikey5791; 09-20-2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

I would say tab bond separation from Tcon on panel.

Comment

Hi 1supertech,

Thanks for reply. Is tab bond separation meaning the flat ribbon on the panel is loose or no contact? I have attempt to plug and unplug the flat ribbon but display still the same.

Maybe you can explain further on tab bond separation. Any way to rectify this?kindly advise.

Comment

Hi 1supertech,

Thanks for reply. Is tab bond separation meaning the flat ribbon on the panel is loose or no contact? I have attempt to plug and unplug the flat ribbon but display still the same.

Maybe you can explain further on tab bond separation. Any way to rectify this?kindly advise.
          Sorry double posted this.
          Last edited by mikey5791; 09-20-2017, 06:22 AM. Reason: Double posted

Comment

Hi,

Today a friend suggested me to try go to factory setting by pressing "power" and "e" button while switch on power. The monitor now has alternate blue and amber button blinking with monitor now display colour of red, green,then blue, then white screen. Then the process continues with red,green,blue, white again and again continously.

How do I get out of this continous colour displaying on my monitor?

Comment

Try Press the “Function -”key, “Function +” key & “Power” key simultaneously

Comment

tab bond separation is not repairable

Comment

Working...
                X