help identifying component on asus g752v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help identifying component on asus g752v

There is no boardview for this laptop so i can not identify this item...i accidently lost it while repairing water damage on near this area near cpu...thx

Re: help identifying component on asus g752v

it is impossible to identify it in this photo. I guess there is a tiny marking on the IC that requires a microscope to take a high-resolution photo. or find a broken donor mainboard to replace the IC without requiring to identify it.

Comment

maybe you use microscope to take photo on that to make it clear so that we can help you

Comment

yes, that is the problem, in the attachment i used photo i found on google...
        My board is missing that component. There was a water damage in that area..so i removed every resistor, capacitor, diode...first...then clean everything...then solder everything back...but when i solder everything back i found that one item is missing... I look everywhere but with no luck...so i was hoping maybe someone has same or similar board and can look by microscope for markings....I couldnt find any high resolution picture of motherboard on the internet...

Comment

How many legs does the part have (looking at the pads) could it be an ic or just a resistor/cap diode etc.?

Comment

I guess it looks like an oscillator, but it is smaller than ordinary oscillators used in laptop mainboards.

Comment

I think its a three leg transistor
              After zooming the image i guess

Comment

ok, so finally some guy send me micrscope picture of item... but still i can not find what it is? the markings are 79 i believe

And it has 6 legs/pins, the following picture is from my motherboard...so pins are below missing chip

Any ideas?
                Last edited by myth77; 04-03-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Look like APL3527G

Comment

I think schematic available on net. Have no access to download it, the BV seem unavailable. I realize it that buy the IC APL3527G look difficult, didn't find on ebay or aliexpress.
                    Maybe the IC will be found it on tablet or smartphones repairs.
                    Only my guess, from google with keyword "asus apl3527".

Comment

Hello , i have some dead of dead asus rog mobo i will have a look . May be i can salvage one ...

Comment

Originally posted by on/off View Post
                        I think schematic available on net. Have no access to download it, the BV seem unavailable. I realize it that buy the IC APL3527G look difficult, didn't find on ebay or aliexpress.
                        Maybe the IC will be found it on tablet or smartphones repairs.
                        Only my guess, from google with keyword "asus apl3527".
                        Thank you very much...you are right...it seems that it is apl3527, and yes it is very rare..i only found it on google someon mentioned that it is on tablet asus z300cg...hmm it will be very hard to find.

Originally posted by Kiop View Post
                        Hello , i have some dead of dead asus rog mobo i will have a look . May be i can salvage one ...
                        Thank you, if you can find it please let me know...

Comment

Sorry i had a look ont the gl552 with the i7 6700HQ i don't find anything like yours .

Comment

Working...
                          X