X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp aquos LC-40LE810E

Originally posted by budm View Post
    Your post #153:
    When 12v disappear (it drops to 0), PNL-POW voltage drops from 3,5v to 0,13v...
    Your post #157:
    PIN 12 - 3,27V PNL-POW conflict with your result in post # 153.
    So is it staying at 3.27V or it drops down to 0.13V?

No, there is no conflict. When I turn on TV with its hardware switch PNL-POW has 3,5v. And in 5-7 seconds after TV is on it drops down to 0,13v.

It happens at the same time when red LED turns off and 12V at the PNL-12V drops to 0.

May be my English is not perfect but I hope the situation is clear.
    Last edited by marksik; 08-08-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budm View Post
      Your post #153:
      When 12v disappear (it drops to 0), PNL-POW voltage drops from 3,5v to 0,13v...
      Your post #157:
      PIN 12 - 3,27V PNL-POW conflict with your result in post # 153.
      So is it staying at 3.27V or it drops down to 0.13V?
      So can I get some more advises?

Comment

Comment

Wondering if they sent jstone86 a bad KIA378R12PI, it's strange that he got even less voltage after the change out.

Comment

I received mine KIA378R12PI, replaced but still have the same problem

Comment

Anybody can help me in this situation? May be some suggestions what's wrong with TV? is it mainboard or something else?

Comment

Let's try to remember this old discussion without to read back all...
                The resistor trick was a method to avoid changing the faulty opto, but you changed the optos so there's no need of the resistor, keep it out of the tv!

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                  Let's try to remember this old discussion without to read back all...
                  The resistor trick was a method to avoid changing the faulty opto, but you changed the optos so there's no need of the resistor, keep it out of the tv!
                  Yep, but I don't have old one unfortunately.

And I don't understand what could make the problem when voltage drops in 5 seconds after turning on.

Is this a power board or main board problem?

Comment

Tried to return all original parts (except optos) and cables to their previous places. Situation is the same - after 5-7 seconds voltage drops to 0 and V-LED at fron panel starts to blink 2 times - pause - 2 times pause.

And I still try to find out wether it is the problem with power board or main board to be able to detect the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare0 View Post
                      Ok. I have bought resistors. 560 ohm for AC-DET fix.
                      Also bought 68k smd resistor and also 33k and 4 opto-couplers.
                      First I will fix that AC-DET and will post results.

Also I got crazy idea. If everything fails, is it possible to buy some lvds to hdmi converter and use this tv only for set-top box? I don't want to do that now. Just if it is possible
                      Do you still have the links of the things you bought to your sharp TV?
                      I have the same problem as you, and I would like to repair it.

Comment

40LE810
                        for 2 blinks change Optocoupler
                        pc7701 pc7703 pc7702 pc7901
                        mai mult ca sigur doar unul e defect,dar nu am mai stat sa vad care ,e al treilea intalnit cu acest defect,la primul ma chinuit ceva ore,acum e doar rutina
                        more than sure only one is defective, but I didn't wait to see which one, it's the third time I've encountered this defect, the first time I struggled for a few hours, now it's just routine

Comment

Working...
                        X