Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

campomatic tv secret service menu

Hi guys
    i got a campomatic led tv labeled "32s1j" which have a back light problem: no back light.
    i opened it and did some voltage test ,the led driver deliver only 26 v which means that one led or more is fried.
    There is two led strips and each one contain six leds.
    i changed the fried led and reconnect the two strips and the problem were fixed, the led driver now deliver 70 volt when i press the power button and 26 v in standby button.
    i turn the tv on for three hours, after the led strip fried again!!
    My assumption is that the current delivered by the driver is to much for the led which caused them to fry(the led strips are not the original ones,they were changed by another shop before i got the tv)
    To solve the problem a friend of mine told me that i should access the tv secret service menu to change the brightness of the tv which decrease the current and increase the leds life if that make any sense ??
    But i don't know how to do that :-(

Re: campomatic tv secret service menu

You may be able to turn down the backlight using the On Screen Menu. It's the backlight you need to turn down as low as possible to reduce the strain on the leds and not the brightness.
    Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
      You may be able to turn down the backlight using the On Screen Menu. It's the backlight you need to turn down as low as possible to reduce the strain on the leds and not the brightness.
      Thanks dick
      but i have been told by an expert that the on screen menu is not the solution
      i need to press a combination of buttons to enter another menu.
      this link show what i mean
      https://www.askvg.com/secret-service...ony-and-lg-tv/

Comment

I have found that if Backlights strips go bad and you have to open the Panel, then replace ALL the Backlight strips with new strips. Repairing strips by replacing just the bad LED WILL fail again as the other LEDs would have taken some strain already. If you are changing ALL the LEDs on EACH strip that is fine dick_barton is correct when he advised to go into the Menu and reduce the backlight setting. Some TVs you can do it from the User Menu and some TVs you would have to go into the Service Menu by pressing a combination of buttons to access the Backlight setting.

Comment

Ok guys
          I will try that

Comment

Working...
          X