Macbook pro A1278 green light but no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook pro A1278 green light but no power

yep u7200 now i have a very bad macbook air but ill post whats wrong.. buy starting another thred but hopefully ill get you to help me.. im very much enjoying this hobby feels great to get something running from dead stage.. thanks again and merry christmas

Comment

Hey all, just want to say thanks dycc I fixed my machine!!
      It was a corroded via for PPVRTC_G3H that made U1800 (Cougar) put the machine in sleep mode.

I'll be posting an in depth video for the repair later on to help others. Couldn't have done it without the boardview included in this thread so Thank You!! If anyone knows a source for more of these board views of Apple machines I'd love to know too

Comment

Originally posted by audiomodder View Post
        Hey all, just want to say thanks dycc I fixed my machine!!
        It was a corroded via for PPVRTC_G3H that made U1800 (Cougar) put the machine in sleep mode.

I'll be posting an in depth video for the repair later on to help others. Couldn't have done it without the boardview included in this thread so Thank You!! If anyone knows a source for more of these board views of Apple machines I'd love to know too
        ok what are you doed to fix this..Please tell me because I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
        X