Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats is the big problem of L850 toshiba with no image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats is the big problem of L850 toshiba with no image.

I've been grabing some of does board , and some of them even after gpu replacement problem persist , not giving image , even reflashing bios ,
    many of does board im sending with no repair , and this is not our company model.

have you guys been getting some l850 with no image problems , what was the solution ,

sincerely

Re: whats is the big problem of L850 toshiba with no image.

Damn L850/C850...I`ve repaired few of them by reflowing vram modules...those boards are very sensitive to heat...Usually gpu dies...

Comment

yes but even after gpu replacemet no image !? well that odd , i thikined in the Vrams , but same issue

Comment

Ah well...who would know...gremlins maybe I usaually fix them by replacing gpu...
        I think C850 would be successor of HP 6735s in number of repaired units,at least in my shop...

Comment

Originally posted by Djosla View Post
          Ah well...who would know...gremlins maybe I usaually fix them by replacing gpu...
          I think C850 would be successor of HP 6735s in number of repaired units,at least in my shop...
          no display or no power?
          i saw no power AAAAAAAAAAAAAA lot
          Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

no image , this is really pffff anoying at all , tired of does 3000 gpu ati model ..

Comment

dont blame it, its half of my work. i live from it

Comment

yes me to , but , gettin tired of does l850
                or my gpu that supposedly are NEW -- are damaged !!??!?! well i really dont get it
                btw have you guys any dump for this motherboard , but this motherboard only have a 4mb bios , usually they have one of 2mb EC and 4 mb main .. this one only have one bios rom on the EC side with 4mb , if someone have a good dump i apreciate it

Comment

change AMD 216-0833000 BGA IC Chip

Comment

i got toshiba c850d-109, motherboard model H000052450
                    no power at all,, no voltages to fan or anywhere. i get 0.7v 1.0v on some battery pins.. rest nothing. 19v comes to motherboard and few componets near dc jack but nowhere else. this board has no water dmg and cant see any visible short, any suggestion?
                    thx

Comment

No image even after replacing GPU on this model - failed Intel PCH. You will also notice that it gets very hot on boards that have no image. On working boards it is just warm. Either way, it is very bad design on this laptop (and many others), the PCH has no kind of cooling, and thus it fails.
                      Originally posted by PeteS in CA
                      Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
                      A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Working...
                      X