DAX1BDMB6F0 Power Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DAX1BDMB6F0 Power Issue

Well, after a couple of hours the orange light changed to the white light whilst plugged in. I tried to start it but no luck. The light went out as I pressed the button.

Now when i plug it I get nothing. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Hi - Again, do this while the computer is unplugged and on battery power only or you will be wasting your time...

Comment

Will do thanks

Comment

I have tried what you have said for the last few days abd still nothing.

I tested a few things on the motherboard and the big capacitors and the small ones around them when tested on continuity are all short to ground on both sides of the capacitors.
          From what I have read they should not be short on both sides.

Comment

https://ibb.co/hBm36FJ

Comment

Thanks for your help, but after trying everything you said several times over a couple of weeks and it still will not work. So looks as though I either replace the motherboard or find someone who has experience of repairing rhe motherboard.

Comment

I had given up with my laptop, but for some reason today I pulled it out plugged it in as the battery was totally flat. The light came on orange and I pressed the power button and the laptop sprung back into life. I was totally shocked!!!!

It did say the cmos had been reset, and to press enter to continue but all is working at the moment. I think I will just leave it on from now on. Not sure I want to shut it down again.

Comment

Working...
                X