Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus GL503V mosfet identification

Hi,

Please identify for me what type (model) of mosfet is used at the place which is signed on photo.

Motherboard model: DABKLAMB8D0 REV D
    dc/dc converter battery charger is BQ 24780s

best regards

Re: Asus GL503V mosfet identification

the marking code on the mosfet is not readable in this photo. you should read it under a microscope and mention the code here.

Comment

that mosfet is easy findable. just put 4digit number on him to google with word MOSFET after numbers.

u can replace it with any same packet mosfet with same channel and nearly or more amperage
      Last edited by ktmmotocross; 04-03-2019, 12:21 PM.

Comment

thanks for reply, but im not into about reading model from soldered one but to find the exact model which is provided with motherboard

i have got battery charging problem while I had replaced the mosfet with new one N channel 30V prewious was shorten and problem still exists, i thrown away old one so I need to find the mosfet model

its not about reading from soldered

orginal one and replaced could have little difrences so it could not solve the battery charing problem

Comment

no little differecies matter. only what matters is channel and amperage. if have still problem u must search elsewhere.

Comment

Rework those 2 caps. Put some kapton tape or foil on the 2 connectors above so they do`nt get melted any further,if you rework using hot air .
            Attached Files
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Dont worry, they will be done ok cause I've take them out to find shortage.

Doeas any 1 know what mosfet is there ?

Comment

did u try to use that switch behind battery connector? as i see it is not lid switch but intrusion detection switch

Comment

its not about switch, because voltage state is flowing around this mosfet and sth is not ok so im looking for mosfet exact model, im sure i solder in correct one according to n type and voltage but maybe other characteristics are little bit different

Comment

so u think if it is 19V on input of that mosfet than mosfet must be bad?

mosfet is just fast switch. the main things is going inside of driver of that mosfet

Comment

codigo mosfet AON6435...

Comment

I need board view

Comment

Working...
                        X