dfi lanparty ut ultra d recapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dfi lanparty ut ultra d recapping

hi im new here and basically i want to get this board in tipgtop shape i powered it on ran some memtest error free and was about to install a os until i saw a couple of caps bulging. dont know if i want to send it out or do it myself since this would be the first time doing a whole mb and my time is limited due to my full time job but i want to get it running asap lol. I already learned a lot skimming thru the threads. and ill try to keep this thread active on my project

Re: dfi lanparty ut ultra d recapping

i see quite a number of red brown caps on the board which could potentially be chemicon kzg/kzj series caps. ALL of those have to go even if they are not bulging. there seem to be quite a number of them scattered around the board for filtering. if u dont have the time, u can hire someone to recap it for u, but make sure they recap it with good quality jap caps!!!

Comment

Re: dfi lanparty ut ultra d recapping

Originally posted by ChaosLegionnaire View Post
      i see quite a number of red brown caps on the board which could potentially be chemicon kzg/kzj series caps. ALL of those have to go even if they are not bulging. there seem to be quite a number of them scattered around the board for filtering. if u dont have the time, u can hire someone to recap it for u, but make sure they recap it with good quality jap caps!!!
      thanks man

Comment

Working...
      X