This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Salve, mi chiamo Roberto e scrivo dall'Italia sono un tecnico elettronico, lavoro in una radio internazionale e nel mio tempo libero mi piace informarmi e riparare apparecchi elettronici di vario genere in special modo tv...e nel ricercare informazioni sono venuto a conoscenza del vostro forum spero di trovare amici con cui condividere esperienze-

Comment

Hello all, joined the forum because there seems to be some good information and knowledge sharing going on here. I am a software engineer by day and musician who does much of his own equipment repair. Was an electronic hobbyist in my younger days, still have a few tools and skills but definitely need a good magnifying glass now. Read schematics and have basic electronics knowledge. Hope to learn from y'all and contribute what I can.

Comment

Hello,

I am interested in old stereo equipment and current computer equipment.
        My work history includes 25 years making blank printed circuit boards and 12 years in IT.

Comment

im a potato who eat potato, sometime pasta, most potato.
          nice meet.
          pls nice be.
          noone will read this anyway, right?

Comment

Hello friends.
            My name is Andy and I have my one lab for repairing electronic stuff.
            I live in Belgium and here in Belgium it is difficult to find a good technical site, let alone find a site where you can discuss about repairs. Therefore I hope that you can sometimes help me with problems that I bump into.
            Of course I will also try to answer questions on your forum if I have already experienced certain errors.
            Sometimes some bad English will be written by me, but I do my best to limit mistakes. I hope in the future and pleasant cooperation with all your members. Questions are of course welcome.
            Thank you in advance for your willing help I can expect.
            With best regards
            Bektronics (Andy)

Comment

Hi, My name is Walter and I am a retired tech from Sydney, Australia. Looking forward to contributing to the group!

Comment

hellow im newbee

im in phillipine

Comment

Hi I'm from Mexico
                  I joined this forum to learn more from electronics and stuff, I like electronics since I was a young, I hope I can learn new things and give advise from what I know. I'm tring to put together a little workshop, but here is hard to find the tools and If I can find it is expensive, so I'm doing it bit by bit.

Comment

Hi, my name is Vernon. My interest is in restoring TVs others have given up on. Relatively new to the electronics world, but willing to listen and learn.

Comment

Hello. I have a Sharp LC-52S55U television that will not turn on. The green power light flashes continuously, but no sound and no picture. Recently replaced power board and having the same issue. Any advice?
                      Last edited by glenvern64@gmail.com; 04-29-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi,
                          i'm a new member,i was impressed by depth view and direct experience in troubleshooting of many members.
                          My job is develope small electronic prototypes ,based on entry level microcontrollers(STM32 and Freescale Kinetis mainly),bud i have lot of stuff waiting to be repaired.By now i probably grab information,but i would be glad to share any result and solution.
                          Thanks for accepting my membership
                          Diego
                          Milan,Italy

Comment

Hello.. Here looking to repair a Cyberpower PR1500 which appears to no longer be charging. There was another member here with that same problem! Wanted to review his photos, etc.

Comment

My Intro.

Hello,

Low key guy with a modest background in electronics. I am actually an Orthodontist by profession but find quite difficult to dispose of contemporary functioning electronic equipment due to component fault, etc. If is obsolete, not an issue at all but otherwise I try to fix it and take additional years out of it.

Look forward to participating in the forum.

Regards.

Comment

New guy here. Been reading ur forum because woman is all over me bout broken tv lol. Massive amount of info here and glad i found it. Thx in advance for any and all help.

Comment

Hello everybody, I've been a thinkerer for most of my life, recently I came to the realization that overcoming technical problems by trying to figure them out is much more gratifying than simply changing damaged parts around, this has been customary were I live since we lack facilities to easily acquire parts.

But I've always felt that's not the right way, I want more, and the way to learn more is get closer to people that know more, that's why I want to hang out with you people, I'll try not to bug you too much with many questions

Jimmy from CR

Comment

hello forum, I've been a casual user for about a year now getting shared information from others members; now, as I think I can try to contribute here and also get more into technical I decided to register myself. Thanks for all members for sharing experience and also patience on explaining to others less technical how things work!

Comment

HI
                                      thanks for the registration!

Comment

hello New Member thanks for the registration!

Comment

how do i post new threads??

Comment

Working...
                                          X