Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung ps50b430p2w vertical lines and problems

Hi all,

New to the forum and very happy to have found a tech community to find some help. Totally new to all this so bear with me I know nothing about tv's anatomy as yet.

I have a Samsung ps50b430p2w 50 inch plasma, randomly started showing 2 vertical black lines about 2/3inches in width all the way down the screen. One on the left hand side of the screen, one on the right.

I got researching and evidence pointed to ribbon cables being loose and or damaged. I took the back off and checked firstly the horizontal ribbon cables and they were fine. I couldn't find the vertical ribbon cables (I'm guessing I have to take it apart more??!!)- I am guessing these vertical ribbon cables are attached to the buffer board located at the bottom of the screen behind some other boards I will have to take off?

Anyhoo, before realising this I fiddled with another ribbon cable that controls left hand half of the screen. This promptly made it worse so I now have these two black strips and some other interference too on that left hand side.

It's so damn heavy I don't want to to take it to a repair shop and no one will come out so I'm treating it as a project. I got it for free so nothing to lose...

Any ideas?

Any help would be most appreciative.

Re: Samsung ps50b430p2w vertical lines and problems

anyone?

Comment

Image of the fault. Come on we aint physcis !
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

psychic...
        Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
        Image of the fault. Come on we aint physcis !

Comment

Working...
        X