ThinkPad L460 no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThinkPad L460 no sound

Good day. There is a problem with the L460 - no sound in the Windows system. When there is a sound in the barefoot (PC_BEEP). The sound codec ALC3245 changed, without result. In the Realtek HD Audio system, it is detected without problems, all drivers are installed. I have 2 of these laptops, the systems are the same, but one has no sound.
    Any ideas where to look?

Re: ThinkPad L460 no sound

did you check the speaker? maybe faulty speaker. You can also try with headphone

Comment

Originally posted by z2168235 View Post
      did you check the speaker? maybe faulty speaker. You can also try with headphone
      Yes, I checked the speaker, I also checked it in the headphones, there is also no sound. The speakers work with the bios signal. I also disconnected the additional board, where the headphone jack is located. Nothing came of it. No sound .

Comment

Problem solved. I'll tell you how I decided, maybe it will be useful. It turned out that there is no sound due to the keyboard. However, this problem was on several laptops. I put the keyboard from the L470 prayer, turned on the laptop and the sound appeared. After that, I put my native keyboard back in place and the sound works. I myself did not understand why this is so, all the keyboards are working. But this was not the case on one laptop.

Comment

Working...
        X