Panasonic Plasma 6 blink problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Plasma 6 blink problem

Hello members, This is my first post and hopefully in the right forum. I have a Panasonic model TC-P54S2 Plasma with a 6 blink code. Have not been able to find the correct schematic on line. Have traced the fault to board TNPA5081 (SC) and find the MID voltage is at 55 volts and looks like it should be in the range of 67 to 139 volts. If I ground the TP SOS06 the set stays on with no blinks and screen stays dark. Could use some expert help as I am not sure where to go from here.
    Thanks in advance

Re: Panasonic Plasma 6 blink problem

had to split it, winrar.

http://www.ptselectronicsinc.com/txnsc1lvuu/

The safest way to get the SC fixed. Often you'll find shorted IGBTs like Q661 for example
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tw2005; 04-01-2017, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Free ground shipping on Andrews Parts orders over $100 dollars for the month of April!!
      Call 1-800-274-4666 to receive this offer!!
      Orders are now shipping from two locations: Bloomington, Indiana and Santa Clarita, California.

Most shipments will be received within 1 to 3 days from date of order
      Qualifying orders must be standard ground shipments
      Oversized or dimensional weight orders do not apply
      Expiration for this special offer is April 30, 2017
      Also, remember that as one company, we continue to service your board repair needs. Contact our PTS location at 1-866-389-4632 or visit our website.
      Your feed back is welcome, help us help you. Thank you for your business!
      The Andrews/PTS Electronics Team

Comment

Thank You TW2005 for the info. Do not find any shorted IGBT's. Need to figure out why the MID voltage is low.

Comment

Working...
        X