Itek Atx 500W does not turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Itek Atx 500W does not turn on

looks like the board has burn marks where the inductor was on the second picture? i think you checked those diodes that were hiding under that inductor. So i am at a loss to see where the short is coming from, unless the filter caps on the output is shorted?

Comment

Yes, I have checked all the diodes and they are all ok, the output capacitors are all new

Comment

has become an enigma, this psu, are waiting to receive the identical working one

Comment

I checked everything I can't understand what it is

Comment

me neither for the moment.

Comment

wait for the twin power supply to arrive and we'll update

Comment

unfortunately the power supply that came to me is not the same, it is of the same brand, it is accurate on the outside but inside no, I'm thinking of disconnecting all the components on the secondary on one side to see if the short goes away

Comment

Hi caps
                  I solved with the power supply, it was the inductance, I got an equal power supply and I understood that it was that, on having more than the original I bought a tester for inductances and looking at the values I had to modify one by removing the windings and I managed to get him started.
                  PS we concentrated on the short that is on the 5 volts but that short was also on the second power supply, so it was normal and then I thought it could be the inductance, since the original was burnt I had put one haphazardly and that's all, I learned a new thing

Comment

Working...
                  X