• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

I need board view sapphire nitro r7 370 4gb. thanks

Comment

Hi guys, im looking for the red marked component, is on a xfx rx480 8gb dual bios, near to the two bios chips, i cant find the dual bios diagram.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone!
        I am searching for board schematics for my unfortunately broken asus "ph-gt1030"

Comment

need schematics for a pny 1050 ti and hp rtx 2060. ty to anyone that can help

Comment

not sure whether this is for 2GB or 4GB or if it matters
            Attached Files

Comment

P.S. apparently there are PH-GTX1050-2G (not Ti!) and PH-GTX1050TI-4G. The 'plain' chips always used 2GB or 3GB and the Ti chip used 4GB according to Wikipedia. That BV was supposedly for the PH-GTX1050-2G so I misnamed the RAR-- sorry for that. But things outside the core seem to be the same.

Comment

greetings, I'm looking for the electrical schematic and/or boarview of the gpu nvidia ge force g7200 vpenv72v2ps4 can anyone help me?

Comment

hello can you help me with the Schematics and Boardview AMD Radeon R9 380X

Comment

anyone have Schematics or Boardview for gigabyte GV-N2060D6-6GD Rev2.0

Comment

hello everyone, does anyone have a schemchematic for boardview of gv-n960g1 4gb.thanks un advance

Comment

Anybody got a schematic for a Zotac GT730 1GB DDR5
                        ZT-71111-10L

Comment

Hi, does anyone have a schematic for Gigabyte GTX-1650 OC (GV-N1656OC-4GL)? Or any cards that might be similar.

I've checked all pages, and no one has asked for any GTX-1650 at all.

The fan +12v was shorted to ground. The card still works, however whatever controls the voltage to the fans is stuck at 12v (max rpm). Guessing it's one of the transistors.

Comment

Bonjour, I'm looking for any rx 6700xt series, mine is a Gigabyte, which is a lot like the AMD ref model.

Really anything of the rx5000-6000 series would help, I have worked out some of the PCB, but I'm getting into trouble, soldering 0402 parts is harder than I expected. So far I knocked off 2 resistor's, I worked out what they should be.

I should practice 0402 soldering on something, besides my GPU that probably has broken solder joints under the vram or core.

Comment

Hello Members I need schematic for Zotac 1080 Ti Amp Extreme. If anyone has please let me know.

Comment

schematic & boardview for PG160-B03 - GTX 1650 1660 1660Ti 1660 Super
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by remek002 View Post
                                  schematic & boardview for PG160-B03 - GTX 1650 1660 1660Ti 1660 Super
                                  MSI MS-V375 Rev 8.0 schematic & boardview

Comment

For anyone with a GV-N1656OC-4GL GTX-1650 low profile GPU, this boardview file seems to be accurate too.

It helped identify the component that I'd blown for the fan control (transistor Q223).

Hope this helps anyone in the future, as these cards aren't very common.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Gigabyte GV-N980G1 GAMING-4GD 4 GB
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,
                                        I am looking for schematics for old W5170M AMD GPU card with MXM slot. Card is not detected by system at all.
                                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. thanks
                                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-14-2022, 12:49 PM. Reason: english translation

Comment

Working...
                                          X