onkyo tx sr 313 - crackling sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

onkyo tx sr 313 - crackling sound

Hi . I have ONKYo tx -sr 313 the problem is in all channel it geting crackling noises in DSP mode. but in direct mode no issue ,BUT lately now i am geting crackling sound in Direct mode also but only for digital input signal .For analog signals no issue in direct mode,Any one have same issue?

Re: onkyo tx sr 313 - crackling sound

That is one of the symptoms covered under Onkyo Customer Care Extended Warranty. Find the page for your jurisdiction and fill out the form to see if it qualifies.

If it does Onkyo will replace the hdmi board free of charge.

Comment

for repairing i need to send this to Repair center na . i think its far from my place. Do you know what is the cause of that noises ? is it capacitors or dsp chip fail? i would like to repair myself if its cost effective than sending replace HDMI board. I will appreciate support on this

Comment

Ah I didn't see you were in India. It is reported to be the TI dsp ic but I cannot say with certainty. Try heating the ic and see if the crackling noise goes away.

Comment

I will try to heat it.. dsp ic is d808 ,it is not BGA. Also ther any chance to get that noises due to A/d or d/a converter ics?

Comment

The ic's fail due to manufacturing process not bga solder connections so the package is immaterial.

Comment

This is the noise i cam getting on sr313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keESqDIkTTg

Comment

Working...
              X