hp elitebook 2650p wifi problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp elitebook 2650p wifi problem

I need help on this on laptop hp elitebook 2650p.The problem with this is the wifi already tried installed different os but still not turning on already tried drivers from hp support site but still the same issue. tried pressing on and off wifi switch nothing happens. the wifi card has INTEL centrino N-2605.Anyone help on this please

Re: hp elitebook 2650p wifi problem

If show red cross disable in windows startup go bios setup default bios all setting i think is solve...

Comment

already done that but still the same issue

Comment

Try flashing bios. Got this issue on Lenovo G450 which was solved by bios flash. So wifi not working can be a bios issue. Give it a try.

Comment

already tried updating the bios to the latest version but still it red x on the wifi

Comment

before its working when i upgrade the hard drive and installed os now this is what happen wifi has red x and even i tried on and off button nothing happens

Comment

Update the ME driver from hp support.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks for the response all, I already solved the problem it was WWAN card is the culprit i removed it and reset the wifi card now its working fine.

Comment

I turned on again and the issue came back red x on the wifi icon.anyone can help on this encounter the same problem

Comment

Ill already tried updating bios form hp support site to the latest version and try install ME form hp support.

Comment

any help on this please

Comment

update:sometimes wifi is working but after restart its not working anymore again.already tried disable bluetooth and lan at the bios but still wifi not working.already tried replacing wifi card with another one but still the same issue, im stuck on this.anyone who encounter this the same issue please help

Comment

anyone can help on this please

Comment

Working...
                          X