Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus X550JX / X541UVK no video

Hello guys!
    In the last week we have entered the workshop many Asus laptops, including X550JX rev2.0 and X541UVK rev2.0 without video signal.
    Why I write about them in the same post is because both of them I installed another Bios, twice, both motherboards have 5v and 3v signals, both processors are heated, they do not stop when I press the power button and I think they have the same problem.
    If anyone has had similar problems, I would appreciate any help.

Re: Asus X550JX / X541UVK no video

what is the voltage on the GPU coils PL8501 Pl8502 , test the DRAMRST pin 30 DDR3 DIMM socket , check all the coils and see what voltage are missing

Comment

Originally posted by A1yn88 View Post
      Hello guys!
      In the last week we have entered the workshop many Asus laptops, including X550JX rev2.0 and X541UVK rev2.0 without video signal.
      Why I write about them in the same post is because both of them I installed another Bios, twice, both motherboards have 5v and 3v signals, both processors are heated, they do not stop when I press the power button and I think they have the same problem.
      If anyone has had similar problems, I would appreciate any help.
      These Asus laptops usually have bios problems. I had this issue before and had to try many many rom's from the internet until I had one that works. Watch for bios with and without discrete gpu. I had an X550 iirc which had no dedicated gpu and bios rom's for the model with Nvidia GPU didn't work.
      If all power rails are good and the laptop won't shut off when you press the power button it is usually a bad bios.

Comment

Did it worked out?
        My x550jx has the same problem. CPU heating up and fan starting to to spin but the num lock is stays on and nothing happens. I have a more complicated situation since my internal screen is bad so i cant see anything on external monitor. HELP needed.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X