Comment

Re: Dell xps 13 9350 bios bin

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try...
      try help me clean me pls
      Attached Files

Comment

I have a problem with the bios file Lenovo T450NM-A251. I deleted the original by mistake and tried many files, but the computer turns on and there is no display
        Please help me

Comment

Originally posted by blach bus View Post
          I have a problem with the bios file Lenovo T450NM-A251. I deleted the original by mistake and tried many files, but the computer turns on and there is no display
          Please help me
          Wrong topic.
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=Lenovo+T450

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

notebook got bios password mobo code is:la-c881p need help to remove password
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
              notebook got bios password mobo code is:la-c881p need help to remove password
              dell xps 13 aaz80 la-c881p rev:1.0 [a00]
              processor:sr2ez.
              Requesting clear me bios;machine has no display.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dennis akumu View Post
                anybody with this file plizzzz

Comment

Originally posted by dennis akumu View Post
                  Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Service Tag: GQJS662.
                  Attached Files
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                  all donations are welcome,
                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                  >>>>>
                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Kindly Rebuild Bios Dell XPS 13 9350 due to system error during update

Dell XPS 13 9350

AAZ80 LA-C881P REV: 2.0 (A01)

I can't boot after update due to the process was not successful and can't reboot!

Chip : Winbond 25Q128BV

MTKS Best regards
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Kindly Rebuild Bios Dell XPS 13 9350 due to system error during update

Originally posted by chinsuckseed View Post
                      Dell XPS 13 9350

AAZ80 LA-C881P REV: 2.0 (A01)

I can't boot after update due to the process was not successful and can't reboot!

Chip : Winbond 25Q128BV

MTKS Best regards
                      Your file isn't good, try to read the Chip again correctly.
                      Also write your device Service Tag.
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      >>>>>

Comment

Hi This is my service tag : J5P1LC2
                        Express Service Code 41703259970

Thank you very much
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by chinsuckseed; 03-23-2023, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Sorry I dump after it failed to update hope that it's incomplete file

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                            try...
                            thanks working for me

Comment

Hi, can you please fix BIOS? After board repair no boot, no AC_Present, it blinks 2 white and 5 amber. tried diferent other BIOS dumps - didn't work.

AAZ80 LA-C81P Rev. 2.0
                              Service Tag: 2D3GHC2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sellit View Post
                                Hi, can you please fix BIOS? After board repair no boot, no AC_Present, it blinks 2 white and 5 amber. tried diferent other BIOS dumps - didn't work.

AAZ80 LA-C81P Rev. 2.0
                                Service Tag: 2D3GHC2

Motherboard Number should be "LA-C881P" not "LA-C81P".
                                Attached Files
                                >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post

Motherboard Number should be "LA-C881P" not "LA-C81P".

Thank You for helping, but same blinking 2 times amber, 5 times white. Maybe fault elsewhere, wanted to reflash EC but didn't find EC dump.
                                  Maybe I should change EC chip if it doesn't give EC_Present signal.

Comment

Hello @hardware1, was wondering if you can please help me take a look at my 9350 dump and see if it's recoverable? I am sorry I don't know how/where to locate the board number. the ST is GJ2B562. appreciate your help. thank you
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Caspar View Post
                                      Hello @hardware1, was wondering if you can please help me take a look at my 9350 dump and see if it's recoverable? I am sorry I don't know how/where to locate the board number. the ST is GJ2B562. appreciate your help. thank you
                                      You didn't mention your device problem, you can also try the BIOS from post #35 and see if it will works fine or gives you same symptoms.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                        You didn't mention your device problem, you can also try the BIOS from post #35 and see if it will works fine or gives you same symptoms.
                                        Thank you for your feedback. The unit powers on briefly and does a 2 amber 2 white blink code repeatedly until it powers itself off. Searching online would suggest this is a BIOS/ROM issue. I tried flashing the ROM from #35 as per your suggestion but the unit is still exhibiting the same behavior so it doesn't appear to be a BIOS problem. Looks like there's a deeper issue with the MOBO, unfortunately, and is beyond my skill level. I do appreciate your help.

Comment

its invalid memory

Comment

Working...
                                          X