No announcement yet.

KFA2 GTX 1060 6 GB black screen - with all voltages and old/news bios version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KFA2 GTX 1060 6 GB black screen - with all voltages and old/news bios version

Hello everyone,
    For this card received by my brother, there is a black screen detection in hdmi nor Display port when we connect by my screen.

After checking if short circuit on the main voltage lines I have indeed all my voltages present until the GPU and of course it heats up.
    Only small thing I noticed for the GPU I have a voltage at all coils of 0.80 V stable usually on other card I find 0.90V approximately

For the VMEM I also have 1.38 V stable which should be 1.50 V I think.

What I did:
    Flash the BIOS with a 2016 and 2018 version still the same and a different bios.
    Check Bios powered in 1.8V ok
    Check if short circuit on PCI-Express Reset signal pin 11 no short circuit
    Check on pci express SMBus clock and SMBus data no short circuit
    No missing component after 2 checks
    Verification of pci 16x in diode mode all in good continuity at 0.450 mv and no deviation.

Not having an oscilloscope I cannot check the Quarter 27 Mhz

What can you advise me to check? I block ^^
    I have the same problem on a GTX 1060 GIGABYTE 3GB and I changed the quartz oscillator still the same.

Thank you very much

Re: KFA2 GTX 1060 6 GB black screen - with all voltages and old/news bios version

Up please =D

Comment

Re: KFA2 GTX 1060 6 GB black screen - with all voltages and old/news bios version

First u need take a board picture of your graphics card. With 10th generation,I think if u have 0.8v vCore (gpu) 1.35v vRam (The theory is 1.5 but when the ram works in practice, the voltage will be reduced to 1.35), then u check vBoot 1.01-1.1v.
      Level Voltage:
      12v -> 1.8v -> 0.8-0.9v (vGPU) -> 1.35-1.5v (vRam) -> 1.01-1.1v (vBoot)
      PC work for schemaltic:
      Mainboard: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4
      CPU: I3-3240
      Ram: 16Gb
      Graphic Card: GTX 1050Ti zotac 4Gb Mini
      SSD: 120Gb
      HDD: 2Tb

Comment

reball

Comment

Working...
        X