Clear All

HP Pavilion 14-ba****** no POST

Hi,
    need BIOS for
    HP Pavilion 14-ba105ne
    Bucks U42 DIS
    17817-2
    448.0BZ09.0021

No POST, all voltages OK. Tried to clean ME by myself, no success yet.
    Attached, the original backup.

Thanks!

BR,
    Ray
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-08-2024, 07:52 AM. Reason: renamed thread title model from 14-ba105ne to 14-ba******

Re: HP Pavilion 14-ba105ne no POST

HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba105ne
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I have a laptop here that crashes randomly. I tried flashing with the bios from post #2 and everything seems well. The laptop started updating the bios straight away, so the customer probably had an accident during update.
      Could somebody fix this bios?
      HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
      Model: 14-ba140nd
      ProdID: 2VY87EA#ABH
      S/N: 8CG7495C44

Thanks a lot in advance.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dr.thodt View Post
        I have a laptop here that crashes randomly. I tried flashing with the bios from post #2 and everything seems well. The laptop started updating the bios straight away, so the customer probably had an accident during update.
        Could somebody fix this bios?
        HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
        Model: 14-ba140nd
        ProdID: 2VY87EA#ABH
        S/N: 8CG7495C44

Thanks a lot in advance.
        Bios extracted from the HP website update, the laptop has two bios versions, yours is 083C4
        DMI +KEYWIN 220000 - 22103F
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post

Bios extracted from the HP website update, the laptop has two bios versions, yours is 083C4
          DMI +KEYWIN 220000 - 22103F

Thanks for your effort.
          I've had unstable success with this bios. It's hard to boot to windows. Once Windows runs all is fine. But it has a hard time posting. Getting checksum errors followed by some power cycles and then it might boot stable again.

I did inject the original data between 220000 and 22103F in 083C4. Do you have a clue what might have gone wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by dr.thodt View Post

Thanks for your effort.
            I've had unstable success with this bios. It's hard to boot to windows. Once Windows runs all is fine. But it has a hard time posting. Getting checksum errors followed by some power cycles and then it might boot stable again.

I did inject the original data between 220000 and 22103F in 083C4. Do you have a clue what might have gone wrong?
            remove the bios chip from the motherboard before writing or reading..
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi Peste,
              I only read/write with the chip straight in the programmer.

Comment

I injected the dmi and winkey into the bios from post #2 and the laptop runs smooth.

Comment

Working...
                X