Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reballing Laptop CPU upgrade

Hi people I'm here for this reason
    I need to find out how much temperature does it need the i7-8750h to remove the processor from the board and how much temperature does it need the i9-9980hk to get soldered

Thanks

Re: Reballing Laptop CPU upgrade

all the same by used balls

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
      all the same by used balls
      And that what does it mean?

Comment

These are SOC and are very delicate. The temperature profile varies between bga machines. Mention your brand/model of bga machine here so that someone can help. However, it cannot be done by hot air gun.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
          These are SOC and are very delicate. The temperature profile varies between bga machines. Mention your brand/model of bga machine here so that someone can help. However, it cannot be done by hot air gun.
          It is an Aorus 15x9 i have aida 64 wanna take a look from that program?

Comment

Originally posted by Upgrader001 View Post
            It is an Aorus 15x9 i have aida 64 wanna take a look from that program?
            If you intend to do the job without professional tools (and have no experience) the failure rate will be 95%+ .With such an expensive board and CPU its recommended you take the board to a repair shop with a good reputation and have them do it.If one isn`t available in your area there are many repair shops in your country and worldwide that do mail-in,you can send it in a parcel.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Without professional tools and experience=100% Failure, not even 95%.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                Without professional tools and experience=100% Failure, not even 95%.
                if somebody ask for temperature to desolder and solder i bet it is 120%

Comment

Originally posted by ktmmotocross View Post
                  if somebody ask for temperature to desolder and solder i bet it is 120%
                  Ha Ha

Comment

Working...
                  X