X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone.

Am new here and need help fixing my panasonic tv..

cheers

Comment

Hi all..
      Had my share of bad caps on motherboards but joine here after finding great information on repair of Panasonic plasma TVs... my current 'hobby'.

Comment

Hello To all I write from Italy I have a small computer repair shop where I repair motherboards with a reballing machine and reprogram bios.
        In fact I found you doing a search to reprogram the chip of a motherboard for imac 820-2494 that does not turn on Imac 21.
        I will often come from here
        dear greetings to all

: Popcorn1:

Comment

hello

Comment

Greetings here in Badcaps.net i just recently found out about this forum while searching for laptops bios bins and the forum is great and so help for every engineer or technician out there

Comment

Howdy. I fix broken things. Here's a pic of my messy bench. 😄

Attached Files

Comment

Hi! My name is James! I live in Jersey City.

Comment

Hi I'm Ray and I am a fix Aholic,I am working on a LG 42LV5400 side backlit tv.No sound or Pic. Getting only 36v to leds(there is a strip on right and left side)Power light changes from red to blue when button is depressed. From reading the legend on the main board voltages seem ok,standby and others.I disconnected the cables to the back lights to see if voltages would go up,but they stayed the same 36v. Pulled out led strip and put 9v to each one and they all lit up,heated up main board to attempt to possibly re solder a cold spot and hooked everything back up,still no backlights.I need to know what the voltage is supposed to be going to the leds,can not find anything for this model.
                  Not sure if I am doing this the right way of posting this here,but I never done this before,not even sure where to look for the reply,hope to find an answer on this electronic highway

Comment

HELLO FROM MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA!!!

I run a small business from my home in Melbourne fixing consumer and pro audio electronics.
                    I hope I can find some useful information here and hopefully I can share some of my own wisdom along the way too!!!

Regards, B

Comment

Hi Guys!
                      my name is April, I know its a bit silly but I,m a male...ive been using that name since the day I was born and its been 31 years now..
                      any way, my passion of electronics and "electronic salvation" has been so helpful to me and ive been through quite of experience also say,8 years doing a bit of chip level. Ive been in DUBAI UAE for most of that time.
                      Im in the Philippines now, and i think ill be here for good.
                      thats why im setting up a small workshop just close to my house to have an extra.

ill be glad to share my knowledge and hope to be helpful, might need also a help sometime...

im excited for my new post!!

ill be back with that.
                      cheers!!

Comment

Hello,

Name is Joseph, from the province of Rizal, Philippines. I was referred here by a colleague (killpatrick) in search of a possible solution to my samsung tv (fading video).

Will be posting about that issue in a few days. Thank you all!

Comment

Hi Guys!

Comment

Hello Everybody,
                            I'm 29 and i started my company of informatic maintenance in October 2017.
                            I have a little ATELIER where i started to repair apple motherboards, the idea came from looking Louis Rossmann's Videos.
                            I have some boardviews/schematics than i can share with you.

Comment

Hi Everyone! I've used the forum before and found it very useful for fixing my HP 27" monitor.
                              This time I've got a Samsung TV that I can't figure out yet! Would love some help, so I'll start a thread.

Comment

Hello! My name is Rich, I'm a mechanic and live in New Jersey. I play with electronics and ride bicycles. I'm super stoked there is a forum based around capacitors, just awesome. I just recently got back into my electronics hobby; man I dont know crap! Eager to get to speed.

Comment

Hi everyone.. my name is Zion from Phil. thanks for the acceptance joining this useful forum...A smartphone and laptop technician here...

Comment

Found the forum by searching for Infinity sub woofer issues. Good info! Hopefully some of the previous folks on that thread will return and answer a few questions. - JR

Comment

Hello, My name is Richard, I just joined and I hope I can find a solution to my TV problem in this community. I have yet to open the TV, so I have no idea whats wrong, but to describe the issue, the left and right side of the screen seems to have flipped over to more or less an inch and at the just near the bottom part of the screen there is some discoloration and horizontal lines.

Comment

Hi. My name is Karlis. I am just a novice in wast fields of electronics and I registered to this forums regarding audio electronics issue about which I have no experience.
                                        Although I registered only to fix this issue, I intend to stay in this forums for long time as this seems a nice place to discuss topics of my interest.

Comment

Hello, I'm electronics newbie, hobbyist from Croatia looking for assistance.
                                          I'm just trying to fix things and have fun

Comment

Working...
                                          X