Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my SHARP LC-40LE810UN has issue help needed to find and fix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my SHARP LC-40LE810UN has issue help needed to find and fix.

just finished jumper (pic. attached )
    and TV is under testing !
    one things i notice after i short jumper things notice.
    booting is very fast pretty much tv start almost instant before it take almost
    45 sec to 1 minute.
    it tend to believe me this part was weak or almost on fail status,

TV is under testing .....i will update here after 6-8 hours final concusion
    thanks for help !! apriciated
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nilesh; 09-15-2018, 06:46 PM.
    this

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
      EL817 is the same...
      also i found , from scrap psu board with this optocoupler looks to me equivellent to
      EL817 , just confirming here (pic attached. )

thanks
      Attached Files
      this

Comment

Are you asking me if cosmo 1010 is compatible with EL817? Yes it is...

Comment

thanks for reply yes i want to make sure , thanks

unfortunately TV probelm is still there , jumper improved tv startup time ,
          in 5 hours of continueous watching it random reboot it self 5 times,
          out of 5 times , 4 time it rebooted it self but 1 time it couldn't reboot and stuck with
          (1fast-1slow blink) and stayed like that ,
          than i press hold power button on remote control for 15 second to start tv again ,
          so i guess ** @$%&**!!* it seems not this optocouplour but not sure ...( i will keep the jumper on it )
          also my tv backlight setting is lower to lowest to (-16) as precaution,
          unfortunately i can't measure voltege on all output of psu because tv is not completely down.
          should i think on to replace all (4) optocouplar OR before that think on KIA chip ?

help apriciated , thanks in advance
          Last edited by nilesh; 09-16-2018, 06:39 AM.
          this

Comment

No don't waste time to replace other opto, i don't trust much the problem is there, i suspect the KIA but even it is doubtful it fails random, usually them fails completely, the first step is to read back the lamp error codes happened and download service manual to get info on those codes. start from there, if i can i will check. If you want "rapidly" check KIA operativity, supply an external 12v on the PD connector (i remember it is the one with 4 pins 12v output) disconnecting it from the PSU, then leave it to work for almost 5 hours or until a self restart. NOTE: First switch on the tv, then after 2 sec switch on the external supply.
            Last edited by Davi.p; 09-16-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

based on service manual
              1 fast - 1 slow blink is error for one of led strip or few led down on led stripe,
              i don't mind to stripe screen and check all LED stripe but it will be last option because
              when tv works normally i don't see any spot or dull backlight on screen , everything works perfect, but there is chance that only 1-2 led down on stripe won't show that change unless stripe down and check one by one,

but i notice few times whole screen backlight suddenly very mild flickring for 1-2 minute and normal again, it makes me to think that one of the parts which feed power to LED strip ( capacitor ie. ) is weak and drop voltage to backlight LED and whole malfunciton starts. so based on my psu board can you point me what componant are palying role to power up LED stripes ? at last i will open LED panel to check whole led step by step

my board is - Sharp RUNTKA693WJQZ (DPS-152CP-A)

help apriciated , thanks in advance
              Last edited by nilesh; 09-16-2018, 08:42 AM.
              this

Comment

but there is chance that only 1-2 led down on stripe won't show that change unless stripe down and check one by one
                Yes it is possible, one or more led on a stripe can sometimes go short and only the protection circuitry can notice it, i wanna go to a forum where i have read a discussion about a not constantly shorted stripe causing shutdown, if i remember, it was interesting i think.. let me do when i have time..
                I remember this PSU design have no el. capacitors on the LED PSU output, only some small mylar (sorry not mylar, i don't remeber the name..) ones.
                Defenately i suspect bad leds now, it's surely highly possible culprit.

Please don't thank me more, i know :-)

Comment

i also read few forum as well watch few video, most case they
                  power up TV directly go with 1 short +1 long blink tv dosen't start at all as well no rebooting sign etc.
                  here in my case rebooting is main issue only sometimes it goes (1 hort +1 long) blink that's bit confusing part,

but now i will strip LED and check during this week,

btw is there anyway i can test backlight LED strip individually without opening sandwich (LCD+backlight tray ) ???
                  Last edited by nilesh; 09-16-2018, 12:09 PM.
                  this

Comment

I will check asap the psu schematic, maybe a protection esclusion can help you..

Comment

hello Davi, any chance to check with " protection Esclusion "
                      thanks in advace
                      this

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                        I will check asap the psu schematic, maybe a protection esclusion can help you..
                        can you please explain?

Comment

sorry, maybe Exclusion?
                          ok i can't find Lamps controller datasheet, DDA003A.
                          Last edited by Davi.p; 12-11-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X