Toshiba dynabook bios files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba dynabook bios files

Kindly help with Bios files for the attached motherboard.Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: Toshiba dynabook bios files

What is the full laptop model number,and part number,serial. Post your bios backup .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Post your bios backup, and full laptop model number.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi all
        I need bios dump for dynabook B451/B to repare it. For some laptop
        bios is locked.I check on forum but can't find exact bios. I will attach the bios dump and the ref of motherboard
        mb ref FHNSY1(chip AT25DF321);mb is dead
        mb ref FHRLSY1(chip WINBOND25Q32);supervisor password activated
        mb ref FHNSY2(chip CFEON32);boot blocked by password
        please can someone share it.
        Thanks in advance
        Attached Files

Comment

mb ref FHRLSY1(chip WINBOND25Q32);supervisor password activated
          mb ref FHNSY2(chip CFEON32);boot blocked by password

Those 2 boards have an SMSC MEC chip where the password is stored encrypted. The pass can only be removed by challenge response code .

Comment

Hi SMDFlea
            thanks for you response. Who can help me to get the response code. Can I get the challenge code generator or I must pay to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by razadom View Post
              Hi SMDFlea
              thanks for you response. Who can help me to get the response code. Can I get the challenge code generator or I must pay to get it?
              One member here gives free codes out,occasionally . There are lots of paid services around including ebay.

Comment

Hi Smdflea
                do you have idea to disable password from security chip dump from
                dynabook L20. I have bought 04 cheap laptop but all have password at the boot. So,to disable it, i've take another laptop without password and read the security chip(24c08). And then, i put password (123456) and read again the security chip. I'll attach the two dump. Can you show me how to disable the password by modifiyng the eeprom contents and apply that for the 04 laptop.
                The mb ref is FG5IN1 A5A002608010A.The 04 laptop have the same mb ref.
                thanks in advance
                Attached Files
                Last edited by razadom; 08-16-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

not working

Comment

fawgsy3 a3642a toshiba dynabook dump please

Comment

Originally posted by hany mostafa View Post
                      fawgsy3 a3642a toshiba dynabook dump please
                      Upload your Original BIOS here, write your Device Model (Full & Short) and your Serial Number.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello! can someone help me to remove bios password of my Toshiba Dynabook R731/B thanks a lot
                        model name: PORTEGE R830 series
                        model no. PT320N-026014
                        SN: 8B025460H
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by jinkazama119; 05-25-2023, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jinkazama119 View Post
                          Hello! can someone help me to remove bios password of my Toshiba Dynabook R731/B thanks a lot
                          model name: PORTEGE R830 series
                          model no. PT320N-026014
                          SN: 8B025460H
                          Read the rules before posting:
                          RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                          Password removal by laptop brand

3.10. Toshiba

3.10.1. Consumer
                          A lot of Toshiba consumer laptops have a jumper on the motherboard that needs to be shorted before boot to clear the password.

3.10.2. Business
                          Most Toshiba business laptops do not have a jumper, and the password is stored inside a protected region of the EC. See affected models: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...2&postcount=19
                          Either you need a donor EC without password, or you need to unlock through challenge-response.
                          Response generator is not available publicly, however, some generous people may be able to generate a response for you. Ask in this thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79489
                          Laptop must not be rebooted, the challenge will change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.​
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                          X