Need help choosing very quiet case fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help choosing very quiet case fan

My PC case fan started squealing about a year ago, so I unplugged it and just left the case open. Now, after the recent exploding polymer cap, I'm thinking that passive cooling may not be good long term. The dimensions are about 92mm square. Bolt holes are about 114mm apart diagonally. The plug for it is 3 wires and it's for an ATX case. I don't really care what it costs, I just want it as close to silent as possible. Trying to Google this and I get a ton of ads which are probably misleading. I'd rather go with something someone else personal experience with.
    ------------signature starts here------------

Re: Need help choosing very quiet case fan

Can't go wrong with Noctua

https://noctua.at/en/products/fan/nf-a9-flx
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Originally posted by Per Hansson View Post
      I just ordered on from the official Noctua store on Amazon. Supposed to be here Monday. Thank you.

Comment

Fan arrived today and I just installed it. Absolutely amazing how quiet it is. Exactly what I was looking for. I think I'll be looking for a Noctua CPU fan now as well. Thanks again!

Comment

You're welcome
          "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Working...
          X