another G5/661-3350 query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: another G5/661-3350 query

Unfortunately, we have become a "board swapping" society. In theory, because of the cost of labor, it's cheaper (and more profitable) to swap boards than to troubleshoot down to the component level. Also, instead of repairing and with the price of electronics so low, many consumers will for a bit more money, opt to purchase a new unit with factory warranty.

Comment

Re: another G5/661-3350 query Diode T2D47

hello to all.

Today I got a source of API power. it receives the voltage of 300 vdc, but it does not start. In the output I do not have the 5 volts of the purple or green cable.

I tested the diodes of the secondary and mosfet of the primary power and they are fine, I found the diode T2D47 (D4) open. What happens if this diode is open? Can it cause the source not to start?

Another doubt as it would be to perform the measurements with line voltage for the IC TNY276P UC3842A so as not to damage them or damage the multimeter

The power source is an API2PC23. P / N: 49P2149.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

Idioma Natal:

Hoy me llego una fuente de poder API. la misma recibe el voltaje de 300 vdc, pero no arranca. En la salida no tengo los 5 voltios del cable morado ni verde.

Probé los diodos del secundario y mosfet del primario de potencia y estan bien, encontré el diodo T2D47 (D4) abierto. ¿que sucede si este diodo esta abierto? ¿puede casusar que la fuente no arranque?

Otra duda como sería realizar las mediciones con tensión de linea para los IC TNY276P UC3842A para no dañarlos ni dañar el multimetro

La fuente de poder es una API2PC23. P/N: 49P2149.

Gracias de antemano por su colaboración.

Comment

Working...
      X