General LCD repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General LCD repair

A lot of people on here will probably disagree with me on this but i am going to say it anyway as food for thought. When i work on an lcd tv i do not go out and buy new/used power boards, t-con boards or main boards if it is a cap
    problem in pwr supply i put a used cap i salvaged from other tvs just to see
    if that is the only problem or if there is more issues.Then i will put high quality parts in if it is worth it. To me everything i have seen with lcd tvs tell me they are most of the time not worth repairing
    unless you know the full history of the tv or if it is your personal tv then i would say fix it. The quality of most lcd tvs is poor and most customers will complain about the the cost of repair and say "I will Just go Buy a new One"
    To me we should educate the general public to complain to manufactures and government officials and do something about the poor quality have the general public not buy products until they make a quality product that will last.
    A one year guarantee on a tv is ridiculous they should have a minimum of a 5 yr guarantee, unless the public gets smarter and complains to the right people
    nothing will change. I see a lot of lcd tvs going into the garbage So much for progress hey. Thanks Just my 2 cents worth

Re: General LCD repair

Got my 47" 1080p lcd tv out on the patio for $65.... that includes buying and repairing it...

Comment

Working...
    X