Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp lc-60le845u 2 slow 5 fast code

Sorry no pics as of right now i just wanted other peoples opinion
    Tv does the slow 2 blink 5 fast blink code i have read all threads on similar models i have pulled ribbon from t-con same code it is led edge lit tried disconnect led wires same error code no mater what i do i get same code
    I have learned to be more selective as to what tvs i will attempt to repair
    because it is a waste of time even if i get the error cleared i have no idea if the back part of the panel is cracked front looks fine but looks can be deceiving
    the back side could be cracked and will not know until i get it to light up and then find it was all in vain Question does anyone know positively what i can do with the 2-5 error code because i am not going to waste my time on some that is not worth the aggravation. I am dieing from emphysema and did enjoy electronics as an outlet and i have a lot of experience with these tvs and that is why i will probably say the hell with this tv unless someone has an easy way to tell if it is worth my time. Yes i would like to see it working but at the same time i have learned when it is time to give up i have not taken voltage readings because typically this error is not the power supply budm and ttom have a lot of experience so question 2 all should i just say the hell with the tv and bring it back to the recycling place i got it from

Re: Sharp lc-60le845u 2 slow 5 fast code

I have this bulletin from sharp, did you disconnect the cable's between the panel and the t-con ?
    Attached Files

Comment

I only tried unplugging main board to tcon maybe it needs to be plugged in anyway and just disconnect the panel i will try that next thanks R J

Comment

Thanks R J that did the diagnosis yes the panel is cracked stupid me i should have left t-con connected and disconnect ribbons to panel that is why i am tired of getting tvs
        from my recycling place the majority have bad panels thanks again R J otherwise i would have kept it here and worked on it on and off until i held up my hands in defeat

Comment

You saw a crack in the panel or the panel is defective ?

Comment

Hello all,\
            I went through the each step on Tech tip and blink pattern stayed the same. Disconnecting the TCON 12V supply also did not make any difference. 12V comes up and when the set starts to blink 2 short and 5 long 12V goes down. I replaced the power supply and Main so far no change. TCON also replaced from Shop Jimmy. I either dealing with bad parts or the blink pattern probably related with something else. When the set came in it had a bad main and did not have any blink code. Any advise will be really helpful. Thanks.

Comment

Maybe check Q7901.

Comment

Working...
              X