X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

HI There,
    My name is Terry. most people call me Wolf. Ima total gamer & have a history in Networking from the old Thin ethernet days all the way to todays wifi generation & beyond.
    Im from the UK. Age ??? well Im no spring chicken.. lol |;0
    If I can help with any networking or basic pc help im always available.
    Found this forum as I needed some help & hopefully can give some in return for your help.
    Have done some graphic design & have created sigs, websites & a few other works for friends & such.
    Well I think thats me. Thanks for being here & I hope it can be a start of a good forum family.

Cheers from the UK.

Comment

Hello and Happy New Year

Comment

hi im new to this forum just want to say hello

Comment

Hello, Hope to repair and be able to use my vintage apple products. Enjoy photography. Trained to catch crickets for hungry Toads. 3 fat happy not to bright Eastern American Toads.

Comment

Hi to everybody.I am from Greece and i recently started to electronics for a hobby.
            I am excited and very intresting in this field and i will need a lot of help from all of you .
            See you!

Comment

Cool Site....I'm an electronic technician who is just learning how to repair plasmas and I think this site can really help me out. Thanx 4 giving me the chance to access ur site.

Comment

hello all

my name is gilksy and i just love repairing anthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been in the electronics industry since i have left school......18 years

my main interests are with yloded ps3's but love fixing anthing!!!

Comment

stickied the thread to encourage use by new members.
                  sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

Originally posted by gilksy View Post
                    hello all

my name is gilksy and i just love repairing anthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been in the electronics industry since i have left school......18 years

my main interests are with yloded ps3's but love fixing anthing!!!
                    Welcome gilksy - Are you the utube reflow guru?
                    Last edited by selldoor; 12-30-2011, 07:21 AM. Reason: spelling!
                    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
                    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Hello people,

I'm from the Netherlands and working as a forklift engineer at Toyota. I've become a member because I'm interested in finding new stuff which I can use for my work.
                      In these days even forklifts are pieces full of electronics.

Regards,

Dennis

Comment

Hello, I am Joel. I repair misc. items as a hobby. I like to repair most any electronic device from video gaming systems to dvd recorders and now computers. I sometimes have found things that I have been able to get for free and then repair them for my own use or give away to friends. Right now I have a connection where I am able to get alot of top of the line computers that have different issues or LCD screens that don't work and I have got some good ones that I have repaired very inexpensively. I just recently got a 22" LCD that I got up and running in 2 days. Anyway I hope that I am able to learn some valuable Info from some people on here.
                        Last edited by Joel_E; 12-31-2011, 05:18 AM. Reason: space

Comment

Hello I am a born tinkerer come cheepskate from Cornwall uk. I like to tinker with all things mechanical /electrical . circuit board repairs are new ground for me but I have been lucky in the past with obvious PSU and regulator faults. Have a go at anything "wit h safety in mind" is my motto. Best wishes for the new year all

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm an Electronics Tech serving our country for over 18 years and I would like to thank all the Forum Members and Forum admin for all that you do on this site. Your assistance has helped me significantly.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                              Found this site today while searching for possible solutions to a problem with my 42" Philips Flat Screen.
                              I have learned alot today from reading all the posts.

Comment

Hi, my name is Mark and I found this site while searching how to trouble-shoot a Vizio P-42 plasma tv with audio but no video. Lots of great info here!

Comment

Just found this forum as I was browsing about monitor repair. I am an old guy- 70, and have been working with computers since 1978 or 79 when I got a Digital Group computer. That was one of the first of the personal computers that you had to build and I think the first with the Z80 chip.
                                  I am not an electronics tech or a computer geek but have learned a lot and am a ham radio operator since 1976. I look forward to using this forum when I need info or when I might be able to help someone with something.

Comment

Hi, My name is Charlie, I found this site just roaming around and I thought it mihgt be something I could enjoy. I am a technician, and thought maybe I could help
                                    someone sometime. I reside in Kentucky. Again Thanks for the web site.

Comment

Hello, I'm new here but have been looking to fix my Hanns-G 281D monitors and have been finding a lot of useful information and instruction from this site and just wanted to say thanks!

Comment

Hello,
                                        Happy New Year
                                        Here I hope find solutions for my broken monitor HYUNDAI Q790
                                        I am from Bulgaria that I sorry for bad english
                                        I learning your language yet.

Comment

Hello and happy new year!

I've been lurking this forum for some time now but decided to register just in case I have questions that haven't been answered yet.

About myself? I've been getting payed to fix computers for four years now. Since I considered myself too cool for school I had to learn everything from the internet.(A lot I've gained from badcaps, too) Then again, practical knowledge (trying out stuff and more often than not failing at it) is more respectable than theory, in my opinion at least.

Also, English is not my first language so cut me generous slack when it comes to typos, please. =)

Comment

Working...
                                          X