Unknown Component

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown Component

Hello, This has been racking my brain all day and im starting to get frustrated!. I'm trying to fix an Acer Laptop that has a 260c short on a component marked L8=7B B4H, from research im pretty confident its a monolithic power system IC but i cannot figure out the model or if im even right in assuming that. Thanks for the help in advance.

Re: Unknown Component

Richtek L8=

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76833

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...84&postcount=2
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Is there a place i could find this step down converter? I've tried mouser and digikey neither of which have it. i also made an account on the richtek website and they've claimed to have sent me an email link to validate my account but i have not received anything.

Comment

Check your spam folder for the missing email, You can order the ic's from ebay or ali

Comment

Thank you for the reply R J, I've already ordered from Ali I just really hoped it wasn't going to be my only option.

Comment

Hi.

Could somebody help me to identify component with marking code TV6VD?
            I am pretty sure that this is step down converter and has 6 pin SOT23 package.
            Input voltage is 19V.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobo1634 View Post
              Hi.

Could somebody help me to identify component with marking code TV6VD?
              I am pretty sure that this is step down converter and has 6 pin SOT23 package.
              Input voltage is 19V.

Thanks.
              Post some good clear pictures .
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

It's here.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X