HITANO Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HITANO Caps

I need to replace GSC capacitors on my board, but i can find only HITANO caps (with low ESR).

What is hitano?

web: hitano.com.tw

Re: HITANO Caps

As these are not known good brand, don't recap with them. What country do you live in? Check the ‘suppliers' topic.
    The great capacitor showdown!

Comment

I have seen them in my local DSE (www.dse.com.au) store. Generally, they sell "general purpose" grade capacitors, which they assume they are being sold to hobbyists.
      My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Comment

A fellow Aussie! Woohoo!

Hows life in Rocky?

I order my caps from Mouser or Computek in the US as these are by far the most economical options I have found, being almost half the price of Ruby's or Nichi's from local suppliers.

Personally, I would not trust Hitano's despite the fact that DSE will tell you that they are reliable. I have used them on the rare occassion, but only when I was stuck for a 470uF x 16V replacement and was desperate. I doubt that they are suitable for motherboard power conversion applications.

There are plenty of other options available.

How many caps are we talking about and what values?

Comment

We have been using Hitano Caps & other Hitano products to manufacture power supplies, DC-DC Converters, Solar Regulators and other electronic products for at least 15 years, and NEVER had any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookanah View Post
            We have been using Hitano Caps & other Hitano products to manufacture power supplies, DC-DC Converters, Solar Regulators and other electronic products for at least 15 years, and NEVER had any issues.
            Holy Crap Batman! You reopened an 11 year old thread to slap the backs of those communist Chinese and to try to make us believe that SHIT is any good!!
            ROTFLMFAO

Comment

Hitano capacitors are not bad at all, this brand has been manufacturing capacitors for many years, and long before the plague of badcaps.
              I have seen mounted on an alarm system connected nearly 9 years in a row without stopping, until it began to fail several swelled due to heat and continuous use.
              Gaming pc:
              nVidia RTX 3080 TI, Corsair RM750I.
              Workshop PC:
              Intel core i5 8400, Intel SSD 256GB, nvidia gt1030, asus b365-a.
              Server:

Comment

Hitano are in the Aragon 2005 thx 5 channel amp. Amps from 2003 and works flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey55 View Post
                  to slap the backs of those communist Chinese and to try to make us believe that SHIT is any good!!
                  Hitano caps are not bad. Almost on the same level as Nichicon. Never had any troubles with them.
                  Useful conversions. I don't "speak" imperial. Please use metric, if you want to address me.
                  1km=1000m=100000cm, 1inch=2.54cm, 1mile=1609.344meters, 1ft=30.48cm 1gal(US)=3.785liters, 1lb=453grams, 1oz=28.34grams

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkey55 View Post
                    Holy Crap Batman! You reopened an 11 year old thread to slap the backs of those communist Chinese and to try to make us believe that SHIT is any good!!
                    ROTFLMFAO
                    Hitano is kind of a Taiwannese brand but manufractured in 東莞, that's commie china.

Comment

Working...
                    X