Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hay guys i'm dave and new for this

Comment

Hello! New here.

Comment

Hello to all! I came here to say hello. Then I want to find a lot of useful information for myself)

Comment

Greetings from Francee, and Happy new year to all

I am new here, glad to join

Comment

Hi guys my name is Duke 1985 and I'm. I like to fix and repair things myself Happy New Years.

Comment

Hi Everyone....
                Been involved in a great deal of different techie stuff all my working life.... mainly Radio/Radar/Telecoms and computers. Started in 1963 and have seen many changes.
                Now enjoying the twilight years of my life but still learning more each day :-)

Comment

Welcome all!

Comment

hello all. woo hoo

Comment

Hello everyone, glad to be a member in this forum

Comment

Hi All,

I'm Absolute electronics newb hoping for some assistance repairing a device I have. So be prepared for some pretty stupid questions

Comment

Hi to all members of this group
                          So to introduce myself I think I haven't got much to say but here we go
                          I am not an experienced much in hardware repairs but this is what I really try to learn as much as I can.Not easy to do it when kids running about and due to main work nut so much time.BUT I do my best to learn and always browsing forums with various laptop an PC issues.at the moment got a laptop dell E5450 with not booting even to bios just dying after a second or so after pressing on button.ehhh hopefully will find a way of getting it running.I have been interested to electronics since was a kid but mostly just braking it even more than it was before but in the last year I did managed to get quite few back to life.started to buy basic tools like hot air stattion iron screwdrivers raspberry pi (that haven't got much clue how to use it).think got most of equipment needed to make basic repairs.wish I known someone professional that could watch ask and learn at the same time.Sure some would say you can take courses but in my case not a chance now as family and main work takes most of the time.dont wanna post too much personal about myself as I don't think that will change anything.Good luck everyone with all repairs

Comment

Hello Forum. Just registered.
                            I'm here to learn from you

Comment

Hello, I am electronic training and then computer. My 1st computer is an AMSTRAD 6128, AMIGA 1200 and PC. I am technician maintenance in computer science and telecomunication. And I'm looking for help on eeprom programming.

Comment

Hi, my name is Marco I'm passionate about electronics for hobbies. I have two children and I live in Italy. I joined the forum because I think "one hand" is always useful. thank you all.

Comment

Hi guys. I am Chris. Electronics engineer. Hardware hacker, I write a little software and fix stuff. Nice to meet you. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi All,

My name is Jo, Live in Belgium have 1 kid and a wife.
                                    I'm a sysadmin at our largest university hospital and electronics have always been my hobby.

Kind regards,

Jo

Comment

Hello! I'm going to be Dima, I'm from Russia. Your forum helped me solve the problem with lenovo, thank you!

Comment

Hello,
                                        I am an IT professional in California. I am here to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hello, i'm new one!

Comment

Working...
                                          X