• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tc-p55ut50 8 blinks

Here pic for tc-p55ut50
    Attached Files

Comment

I see board tnpa 5592 i think it has the same ic chip i am looking for.runs about 17 dollars for board just hard to tell if it is it.

Comment

Well finally got the ic C0ZBZ0001936 i replaced it and bad mosfet that shorted again when i did not replace the ic the first time.Turn the tv on no more 8 blink code and i have picture.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ricosavy View Post
          Well finally got the ic C0ZBZ0001936 i replaced it and bad mosfet that shorted again when i did not replace the ic the first time.Turn the tv on no more 8 blink code and i have picture.
          good info, so in essence the usual bits failed but needed driver IC. So if looking for a kit pick one that has that driver chip would you say the best option.

Comment

Yes that is what i would do

Comment

Hi, i did the same thing order the kit from shopjimmy the tv worked for about 15 seconds then the picture went away and started giving me the 8 blink code again. so that brought me here. so it looks like i need to replace ic153 along with the kit parts. But i cant not find a place to order the ic153 any one know where i can get this? thanks

Comment

try a google

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part.../0057/528.html

C0ZBZ0001936

https://bestbuy.partsearch.com/Part/...01936/New.aspx

made by ROHM BD8694

Comment

Originally posted by tw2005 View Post

Ah thanks looks like sears has it in stock will get that. on a side note isnt BD8694 ic152 and its a bigger size found on the 50 inch panny. can you use that instead. the board has a spot for either. i wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by line6 View Post
                    Ah thanks looks like sears has it in stock will get that. on a side note isnt BD8694 ic152 and its a bigger size found on the 50 inch panny. can you use that instead. the board has a spot for either. i wonder?
                    Yeah ok better disregard I can't check at the moment. I thought you were referring 55 same as this thread. So yours is the smaller driver ic and ic152 is not populated.

I hope you have not rushed and ordered it yet I say that I have given you the wrong info sorry

Comment

Could be BD8693 have a look at what is on your ic. D86 93 ?

Comment

yes i have the 55inch. mine is the smaller driver (ic153). And ic152 is not populated. on my ic it is marked 4840 m15 JRC. havent order yet.

Comment

Originally posted by line6 View Post
                          yes i have the 55inch. mine is the smaller driver (ic153). And ic152 is not populated. on my ic it is marked 4840 m15 JRC. havent order yet.
                          yeah ok well my head is muddled now. In the manual for a 55UT50 IC153 is listed as C0ZBZ0001936.

If the Ic does not have D8694 on it then I must be wrong as JRC stands for Japan Radio Company and on that basis searching I find NJW4840
                          High Speed Switching Gate Driver.

So C0ZBZ0001936 must be NJW4840

Edit> looking at images of a BD8694 I think you're right. It's the larger IC. IC152 on a 50" is C0ZBZ0001920

It's all a bit tricky with different versions but I found some images for C0ZBZ0001920

https://www.chsinteractive.co.uk/ele...-txp42gt50.htm
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by tw2005; 10-21-2016, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Ok so im going to order C0ZBZ0001936 from sears. and give it a try

Comment

Sorry i did not answer earlier i got it from sears.Just saw your email, tw2005 was the one who gave me the link.After replacing ic it worked great still using tv as of today.Should have posted the results and link.The ic on 55 was smaller size ic Than one on 50.Weird thing is shopjimmy includes ic on 50 but not on 55 inch.You will also have to replace mosfet again.

Comment

sears and best buy have returned my money. they dont have the part. kinda stuck now. cant find it anywhere else.

Comment

They said they have it

https://encompass.com/item/9529293/P.../C0ZBZ0001936/

Comment

Working...
                                  X