Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp LC-70LE733U 1/1 won't turn on

Sharp LC-70LE733U 1/1 won't turn on

I've had a very bad experience with this kind of Sharp TV.
    I let customer know maybe it is the screen problem or it is the backlight problem it's not worth to repair so I charge $40 to check and reset the tv. And teach the customer how to reset the TV.

Customer is a landscaper, hard worker. Let this Shap TV last a little bit longer then you go buy a new 4K TV. I said.

My question is am I a chicken? I need to put food on the table. l don't have time to mess around with this TV. Am I right or wrong?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by capwizard; 01-18-2019, 06:20 PM.

Re: Sharp LC-70LE733U 1/1 won't turn on

Don't think I understand the question?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      Don't think I understand the question?
      Sharp LC-70LE733U 1/1 won't turn on when i press power, volume down and channel down TV works. I don't know how long TV will last. customer needs to keep on doing this for TV to work.

i bail out the job.....I spend a lot of time on this kind of Sharp TVs and they never work right....all end up redo then give up....I never could fix one will last one year. i give up repair sharp tv.
      Last edited by capwizard; 01-18-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Some of the codes don't really get you to a "pin point" of the problem, easily and fast which would result in a lot of time spent. Tough call, cause as you know from the forum, lots of these sets have been saved in various forms. Don't recall what the 1,1 flash code indicates.... But one thing to always check if you get the set to turn on and display, is to check the service menu and look at the counters / errors and go from there in determining best approach. Still further, sometimes zeroing the counters will get you out of the reset sequence for a while as things like "poor powering" could set the counter.

Comment

Thank you. I will keep on contact with customer and update the status of the tv.

Sharp LC-70LE733U won't turn on.

after enter in Service mode press Ch down & Vol Down from LED back panel.

Select 8/10 page by pressing up & down button from remote

Select EEP , Press Ok button from remote

EEP - will show running

Switch off LED tv from main's and restart your LED tv will work properly.
          Last edited by capwizard; 01-19-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Update : I just had a courtesy phone call to Sharp 70" tv's customer. How's TV doing. he answered: the TV Worked faultless thank you for your service. But the I knew it in my heart if the electricity has an outage he needs reset this TV again.
            Last edited by capwizard; 01-29-2019, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Some of these were too sensitive to backlight glitches. 1-1 is the backlight error code.
              They call me......."threadkiller"

Comment

Working...
              X