This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there, I've heard of this site many years ago but haven't joined until now It looks like it has grown into quite a community! Anxious to see what's all here.

Comment

Hi, I am Jason and I have been tinkering with computers since the early 80's and a pro since 2000. My electronics is weak, my IT not so much.

Comment

Hello from Romania.

Comment

Working in laptop repair for 3 years, found this forum around 2 years back. This forum helped a lot for repairing many motherboard. Learned a lot. Now its time to help others

Comment

Hi,

I have joined this forum to learn laptop motherboard repair. I look forward to learning and sharing my knowledge.

Comment

Greetings!
              I'm a guy combing internet search results for some obscure bios dump and somehow found this interesting forum.

Comment

Hi there, I am Rohan from India.

Comment

un saluto a tutti ...mi presento a tutti sperando di esser di aiuto anche io al gruppo ..

Comment

hola roberto lopez desde mexico esperando poder apoyar a los compañeros

Comment

Hello everyone, I've been looking at some tvs to fix but also I just find this stuff interesting. So I'm excited to be part of this community!

Comment

Hi all. I'm Sebastien from Panama.
                        Best regards to all.

Comment

Hi there. This is Jamie from Singapore. I am so glad to be here!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm from South Africa. I like to try new things, and that's why I'm here. I love electronics and like to fix PC's, but still learning a lot.

Great forum

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi. I'm from Sweden and would like to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hi, long time listener. First time caller, but that's all about to change.

Comment

Hello, I'm here because of TV issues.

Comment

Hi,I'm here to learn.

Comment

Hi all.
                                        Best regards to all.

Comment

I have been repairing things electronic for 60 years and I am excited to see others are here still in the game. Perhaps I can get a few questions answered with some new issues which are perplexing me.
                                          Thanks,
                                          Wes

Comment

Working...
                                          X