Microscope Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microscope Camera

Hello guys, I'm having a breakdown and cannot figure this issue out!. So I've bought numerous reducers, a ctv 0.50 adapter, a new monitor and then a TV after getting frequency issues. and now an HDMI switch. Let me start from the top. The first issue i'm having is the same as most except i've purchased everything that everyone else was told to purchase and it seemed to work for everyone but myself. So the image in my eye pieces give about 5x more range to the image i receive on my TV. i called amscope who were not much help and told me I'm trying to achieve what cannot be done despite me informing them that a lot of you-tubers use my exact setup. My second issue is the HDMI Switch everything will look fine on my screen color wise but after hooking up a camera to my switch and swapping HDMI displays my microscope cameras HDMI then becomes solid green after unplugging the camera from the Switch everything is back to original color. My first impression was the camera itself was doing this so i then used another camera and the same issue again! first camera is a Sony HandyCam HDR-PJ540 and the second camera is a Canon EOS Rebel T5i.

Re: Microscope Camera

I decided to bite the bullet and just hooked my system up picture in picture display so the green imaging would stop, but i'm still looking for help on why i cannot see a lot on my display. any help would be very appreciated. thank you in advance.

Comment

What is your exact setup ?

Comment

Have you tried another hdmi cable ?

I too recently bought a trinocular microscope but am baffled on how to utilize that port. The "adapter" that came with it seems to be nothing more than an extended, threaded the same on both ends I think.

Any info or links you can provide ?

Comment

my microscope is the AmScope SW-3T24Z Trinocular Stereo Microscope.
          my microscope camera is an Eakins 14MP 1080P Digital Video HDMI or VGA Microscope Camera i listed my cameras in my original post. oh and im using the SZM CTV 1/2.

Comment

This is mine - it is some clone of the Amscope I am sure. Mine had the hollow tube to mount the camera and I had the same problem that the HDMI image was much more magnified than the view through the microscope.

I had to fit this SZM CTV1/2 adapter and now the image is a similar size. It's still a bit wider field looking through the eyepieces but the size difference on the HDMI image is not too bad, certainly close enough for inspection or making youtube videos.
            Attached Files
            Follow me on YouTube
            ------------------
            Learn Electronics Repair
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFX...R8UZ2vg/videos

Comment

Hi. We are in the market for a high quality digital microscope so value this post. From our research so far, you most likely have a stack of lenses under the Eakins microscope camera. Can you share the full details of this stack up? Again, from our understanding, the WDxxx = working distance from your target. The further up this value is, the more are you should be able to see on your monitor. The lenses are relatively low cost. The quality of the cameras do vary and we are leaning towards a Sony sensor based camera - perhaps with a 4k output. The one we love is not suitable for the binocular microscopes which is sad.

Was up in the middle of the night conversing with AliExpress
              Insein Li Fung Microscope Store and they are quite helpful.

Did you buy yours locally or offshore?

For inspection, they optics and sensors look amazing for the price. We also own a VITINY UM6 which we paid around $600 USD when in Taipei about 5+ years ago. Technology has improved. Now the vendors appear to have a virtual measuring scale inside the camera module for a stand alone solution (pc-less). Using that feature now to design a new circuit board.

Comment

watch this video

https://youtu.be/NfkXitg5R4I?t=302

to hear about the Barlow lens details.

Comment

Working...
                X