asus f556u laptop. its battery not charging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asus f556u laptop. its battery not charging

Hello,i'm new to forum.I have asus f556u laptop. its battery not charging.say replace the battery.battery Model no is C21N1509. (7.6v) (38Wh) i want to repair this battery.however i remove battery casing.i saw there are 2 battery cells in battery case.one of cell have 3.8v and other one 3.8v.those cells connecting to the controller circuit.i have extra two 3.8v battery cells.i remove old two cells and connect new two cells to the controller.but voltage did not out from the output pins in controller circuit.i saw a controller chip named BQ30Z55 on battery controller pcb.how can i inset properly new battery cells in to controller circuit
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-27-2022, 03:34 AM. Reason: asus f556u laptop. its battery not charging

Re: asus f556u laptop. its battery not charging

Can you test with a known good battery?

Is it possible that the logic board has the problem in charging the battery ?

How old was the battery that would not charge ?

In general, not a good idea to repair the battery pack - it is replaced for safety reasons.

It is also very common to have logic board problems that will raise the same issues as yours.

Comment

Working...
    X