This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Razor blade RZ09-01652E22 first time owner! With that said I'm anxious to learn from everyone in here with so much knowledge I've always been interested in computers and enjoy working on them can't wait to be at the place half of you all are in knowledge!Thanks for letting me join you guys learn from you!

Comment

Hey there, i am new to this forum in am glad i can join the on going discussions. Greetings from germany.

Comment

Hello I'm Armando, new here and very new to all this. I was a personal trainer up until the pandemic started and ended up homeless and without work, I started getting stuff out of the trash and fixing them, and now i have found a new career thanks to forums like this and the help from seasoned techs.

Comment

hi from the classic rock album by album podcast! We repair stuff in the homme studio, so this site is useful.

Comment

hi guys, old school Spanish IT guy, interested in old PC hardware and currently reviving my own first computers and hardware from the 80s and early 90s.

I was just looking for communities with similar interests and this place looks amazing.
            Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
            I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

Comment

Good day to one and all.My fault being that I am to curious for my own good some times.
              Started with ZX and Rc units, and the rest as they say is history.Currently busy with a Pioneer AV Receiver. Love everything electronic. Should call myself "Tinker man" Not Bell!!!
              Thanks for having me in your hallowed Hall.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

hello guys

Comment

hi all, I'm new to repairs but always keen to learn something new!!

Comment

Hi! my name is Nube78 and i am from Italy. My first computer was an 8bit computer, a Vic20, then I grew up and my parents bought me a C64 and then again there was (and still there is) the Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200 (with all the expansion cards and everything to pump up my Miggy). I was googling the web to find the schematics for a laptop I found this forum so, here I am and I am happy to be on board :-)

Comment

Hi all! Greetings from the east coast of Canada!
                        I recently cam in possession to 2 Sharp Aquos lc-70le550u TVs that I'm trying to get running again. From poking around here a bit, looks like the's great knowledge and advice here! Thanks!.

Comment

Hello, everyone. I strongly believe into “right to repair” and I brought several devices (iPads, small electronics) back to life. Although I believe I am new in the repairs. I found this forum while trying to fix spectre x360 mother board. Thanks.

Comment

Neal here, Joining up so here's a hello. From Christchurch, New Zealand.

Comment

Hallo! I can't repair my compal la-g714p(((

Comment

Hello I am Marcio, I am happy and being part of this forum I work with electronics since 1985.

Comment

Am glad I found this place! Was searching for hints as to problems in old UPS that had obvioiusly good batteries and put out power but wasn't charging the batteries. (Verified bats on a programmable load.)

At any rate, I think I got the info I needed.

Have been a 'fixer' for most of my life. Hate to through good (or "almost good") stuff away when I am certain it's only cheap part and some brain cells away from working again.

Active Ham (WA7SHI) and old (antique) computer enthusiest, so this forum should do me well!

Thanks!

Comment

Gotta remember to turn off the helpful 'spell' checker. "through" should be "throw" in the msg. If there are other spelling 'errors', I'm to lazy to check.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm Randy. So glad I found this forum, you guys are a wealth of knowledge. Even though I'm a tech newbie hopefully I can help out too!

Comment

Hi I'm Cole I'm a 16-year-old high school student and I'm just starting to get into MacBook repair and designing my own PCBs for projects. Any advice is appreciated.

Comment

So hey there!

My Name is Markus and i'm from Austria. So to intruduce myself. I work in a little company as an apprentice for about 3 and a half year. Why i'm in this forum? So couple days ago i bought a broken laptop so now i hope to get it repaired.

Thank you for reading my Text, i wish y'all a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                                          X